Killie v Well

Once again it comes around, a fixture that I always look forward to. After yesterday's tic-slaying antics we're on a high, whereas the steelmen will want to burst the bubble and get a good result of their own.  So, what's going to happen? I'm fairly confident that Killie can get something out of this but we'll be worked hard to get anything. I can also see both teams scoring.

2-1 Killie for me, I'm optimistic. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 - 0 to the Shire Galacticos.

Ordinarily, I would have suggested that a defeat would follow a brilliant win, such is the life of being a Killie fan.

Sirs Clarke and Dyer have instilled an optimism I've never seen around our gaff. so I think, playing to our potential. we should win.  Stewart to get back on the scoresheet, with the other goal coming from the beautiful head of Scotland's Stephen O' Donnell, against his old team.

2 hours ago, Fide said:

2 - 0 to the Shire Galacticos.

Ordinarily, I would have suggested that a defeat would follow a brilliant win, such is the life of being a Killie fan.

Sirs Clarke and Dyer have instilled an optimism I've never seen around our gaff. so I think, playing to our potential. we should win.  Stewart to get back on the scoresheet, with the other goal coming from the beautiful head of Scotland's Stephen O' Donnell, against his old team.

That'll be Stephen O'Donnell who used to play for Partick Thistle, aye?

20 hours ago, Andy_K_97 said:

I can also see both teams scoring. 

I can only assume that means we'll be allowed to shoot into goals that are twice the size, or that the goal we're attacking will be placed up in the stand somewhere.

4 hours ago, Al B said:

I can only assume that means we'll be allowed to shoot into goals that are twice the size, or that the goal we're attacking will be placed up in the stand somewhere.

Every ball gets played to Bigi, stand Bigi in the back of the net, ask them to keep passing to him.

Not offside unless he plays the ball.

The back three isn't working for us anymore.  Without Kipré's passing ability and positional sense and Dunne's pace, it's a bit of a shambles.  I'd be reverting to a simple 4-4-2 for this one.

Carson

Tait  Aldred  Hartley  ATS

Cadden Campbell Bigirimana Frear

Bowman Main

I hope Danny Johnson and Ryan Bowman start for us - there can be no case made for Sammon to be ahead of either in the pecking order. I felt it was a bit ironic that after dropping Johnson for a seemingly half-fit Main, that we had more balls in the box than we did in the league games against Hearts and Aberdeen combined. 

Archived