Livi v The Rangers

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

I know you aren't very smart Monkey but surely even you know the difference between away and home fixtures.

I know that if Dundee hadn't shown up, not one of those fifty thousand souls would either.

Am I wrong?  Sometimes I clearly need help from someone smarter.

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I know that if Dundee hadn't shown up, not one of those fifty thousand souls would either.

Am I wrong?  Sometimes I clearly need help from someone smarter.

Why would he congratulate Dundee on a payday when they don't get a payday? It's a not a cup game.

Just now, Forest of Dean said:

Why would he congratulate Dundee on a payday when they don't get a payday? It's a not a cup game.

You think he'd be even more keen to congratulate his own club - he generally is.

A bit of gratitude towards Dundee might have been in order too, given that they gave his club five times the payday Livi got today.

Just now, Monkey Tennis said:

You think he'd be even more keen to congratulate his own club - he generally is.

A bit of gratitude towards Dundee might have been in order too, given that they gave his club five times the payday Livi got today.

You still don't seem to understand how ticketing for home and away games works. Dundee didn't even sell out their allocation which is the exact same as every team gets in the league.

2 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

You still don't seem to understand how ticketing for home and away games works. Dundee didn't even sell out their allocation which is the exact same as every team gets in the league.

Believe me - I absolutely understand all of that.

The other thing I absolutely understand is that the thing we all pay to watch is actually a contest between two teams, in the context of competitions involving many more.  

Whether we'd prefer one side to win or not is actually immaterial.

It's not a huge surprise that you don't get that.  Perhaps you're just too smart.

Archived