Livi v The Rangers

3 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Standard Rangers fan response to any allegation;  video (with audio proof) or it didn't happen.

I'm sure all these stories are made up right enough.  The Livi fans, Harvester employees and Lidl employees all met before the game to discuss what stories they'd make up.

Hopefully they all met up in the local Chapel.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

A lovely image. 

20181002_125558.thumb.jpg.3a18daad9262bee459fd33b66e294826.jpg

The Rangers players not shaking hands at the final whistle doesn't seem to get a mention on Follow Follow although strangely the world exclusive that the linesman is a celtic supporter does. 

28 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

James Tavernier winning the Prem?  Do me a favour love.

Pretty sure this clown has had similar articles about winning the league every season since joining the tribute act.  It's like he never learns or he's banking on the law of averages where he'll get it right once. 

Tavernier must be one of Sevco's longest ever serving players surely. Does he ever look in the mirror and weep at how he's completely wasted the last few years of his career?

3 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Rangers just don't have the quality to break down teams who sit back IMO.

Aye, probably not but that wasn't the case on Sunday. Livi play a high tempo/energy game, breaking up play, attacking and defending well. They can't play at 100 miles an hour for 90 minutes though, so Rangers' pretty passing across the back suited them fine. It kept them far enough from our penalty box and afforded the players loads of nice wee breathers.

Declan hasn’t learnt any lessons then and still continues to be confrontational and aggressive. Disappointing to see. Wonder how the lad whose skull was split open like a coconut feels watching that.

Shame as he’s a good player. 

5 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

Declan hasn’t learnt any lessons then and still continues to be confrontational and aggressive. Disappointing to see. Wonder how the lad whose skull was split open like a coconut feels watching that.

Really? Behave,

1 hour ago, nsr said:

Tavernier must be one of Sevco's longest ever serving players surely. Does he ever look in the mirror and weep at how he's completely wasted the last few years of his career?

Maybe - but he probably consoles himself looking at his online banking

48 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

Tbf if I was a fitba player and had got a result against celtic, I'd probably mouth off a bit too. Tho I'd expect them to tell me to do one.

The ' it's all Sevco's fault' tweets were probably written for him as damage limitation and makes him look like a twat.

Tbf if I was a fitba player and had got a result against celtic, I'd probably mouth off a bit too. Tho I'd expect them to tell me to do one.

That would require you to go to an actual football stadium though.

3 hours ago, Muzza81 said:

He looks really happy and chilled in the picture ?

5 hours ago, Muzza81 said:

You're not half out your league up here are you? :D When are your lot going to get it over and done with and f**k off out the SPFL?

11 hours ago, tehvlb said:

mate glass houses and all that

there are those amongst our fans who think singing the billy boys is perfectly fine.

Absolutely, just our Hibs friends never miss an opportunity to remind us of the arseholes in our support, so returning the favour.

Shout out to the fat *** who got onto the pitch at the end and ran up to section C3 as if he was going to batter the entire Livi crowd, only to freeze when he got close and just stand there as hundreds of Livi fans shouted "you fat b*****d" at him. The steward just walked up behind him and huckled him out the ground, only then did he suddenly turn into the hard man again as if the stewards were holding him back. :lol:

Archived