Livi v The Rangers

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, bennett said:

Invading a restaurant and attacking staff and customers, obviously there will be proof of that....

Bennet went into my work this morning.

The guy who gets shifted next to me who i hav known for 30 yrs and is not a football fan went on to say that his daughter who works in the Harvester was shocked at the level of violence and anger "the people" displayed in a family restaurant yesterday.

He was visibly shaken and shocked at what had happened yesterday,his daughter thankfully was ok afterwards.

But you go on and dismiss it like the rest of your scummy support would do :thumbsdown

Must say I'm surprised there wasn't a police presence in or around the store after the game; at the very least I would have expected it being a flash point seeing as how they were banned for selling alcohol for at least an hour after the game finished and its locality to the stadium.

21 hours ago, Mr. X said:

Yes, I understand Hibs fans don't have a problem with the odd IRA ditty going by what was sung on Saturday.

They are both as bad as each other.

mate glass houses and all that

there are those amongst our fans who think singing the billy boys is perfectly fine.

Standard Rangers fan response to any allegation;  video (with audio proof) or it didn't happen.

I'm sure all these stories are made up right enough.  The Livi fans, Harvester employees and Lidl employees all met before the game to discuss what stories they'd make up.

Watched this in a Scottish pub in Tenerife, packed, although think me and my dad were the only two to cheer the Livi goal.

Some very sad seething angry Sevco fans walking out in disgust afterwards. Ejaria doesn't seem very popular.

Livingston had so many good chances, aside from the Morelos one and Ejarias header Rangers done naff all with all the possession they had.

46 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Rangers just don't have the quality to break down teams who sit back IMO.

Don't think we sat in though, same against Hearts in the 2nd half, we dropped into our own half and let them play in front of us just waiting on the sight of the ball to put a foot in and get it off them. Think it would be a mistake to just sit deep and let them bombard you.

Start of the game we went at them and could've been up 3-0 with the chances we had, you can't keep that up all game though, easier to drop back letting them pass the ball about in their own half and not chase about after it and then go get them once they come into your half. BBC stats have us with 49% possession too, so we had a fair bit of the ball as well.

Archived