Livi v The Rangers

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Forest of Dean said:

You still don't seem to understand how ticketing for home and away games works. Dundee didn't even sell out their allocation which is the exact same as every team gets in the league.

Shut yir hole !!!

:lol: DEID AS A FECKING DODO FC ( 1873 - 2012 ) :lol:

Just read through Sevco media Livi v Sevco match thread for the LOLS, hilarious reading.

They started out so confident and full of themselves thinking it would be a walk in the park, 4,5 and 6 nil, by the 60th minute they were desperate just to draw the game for a point, and by FT they were totally deflated, fair gave me a laugh reading it.

Oh and about 500 mentions of how much a disgrace our pitch is, fucking love the seethe it gets.:lol:

46 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Just read through Sevco media Livi v Sevco match thread for the LOLS, hilarious reading.

They started out so confident and full of themselves thinking it would be a walk in the park, 4,5 and 6 nil, by the 60th minute they were desperate just to draw the game for a point, and by FT they were totally deflated, fair gave me a laugh reading it.

Oh and about 500 mentions of how much a disgrace our pitch is, fucking love the seethe it gets.:lol:

Let's Go  :lol:

7 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Ha, Bob-ag having another melt down I see!

Just Super! 

‘Meltdown ‘ 

WTF are you talking about? No meltdown here. Very unhappy about the teams performance. Absolutely raging at the linesman being hit with something. 

I said it in my earlier post. Rangers were fortunate to lose by only a goal. Good luck to Livi who won and won convincingly 

Also nice to see big Halkett doing so well as he was one I always rated. To think of the utter dross that played ahead of him when McCoist was there. 

Just writing ‘meltdown ‘ after every defeat or draw is a little lazy

6 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

THAT pitch could determine whether the title heads to Tynecastle or Almondvale this season :thumsup2

6 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Yup, that's what we get.  If the juggernaut turns over a team at RP,  all of a sudden the pitch is at fault.  If they win (which of course hardly happens these days because #toffee),  not a peep.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:
No it couldn't 

Exactly. Rangers being shite and the wheels coming off at Celtic is what has resulted in this two horse race for the title. Nothing to do with any pitch.

Finally, some sense

This Livi team are a joy to watch and could easily have been 3 or 4 yesterday, Sevco are rank rotten and there for the taking by teams for sure.

The meg from Dolly is outstanding

However big shout out to the sevco s!@g that paid £24 to sit in the home end and loose her shit when she was reminded she let her club die

DoWYA3wXoAAPYxs.jpg

Archived