Hearts (League leaders) v Celtic (also rans)

Romeo

1 minute ago, PauloPerth said:

I think they should have held a competition for a couple of hundred from both sets of fans to win the opportunity to sit with a picnic blanket, camping chairs and a carry oot T in the Park style, in the huge grass areas behind either goal.

They let fans stand on the touchline with a pint at Edinburgh Rugby.

I think they should have held a competition for a couple of hundred from both sets of fans to win the opportunity to sit with a picnic blanket, camping chairs and a carry oot T in the Park style, in the huge grass areas behind either goal.
What about fans sitting in a big truck or in a hot tub in the space at the back of the goals. That would be a cracking idea.

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

I thought it was offside because the guy who stepped in ajer’s way was essentially interfering with play

Agreed. Which does of course further highlight the stupidity of assistants being told to only flag when the offside player touches the ball, as you can interfere without playing it.

Excellent save, first time Celtic have threatened.

Hahaha I'm watching this on Celtic TV and the commentators are mental. Talking about Haring holding Rogic back at the Sinclair shot, saying 'If Collum have eyes on the back of his head then he'd book Haring there, but he wont which is just a sign of his general incompetence?'

He's incompetent for not having eyes on the back of his head? I can't believe these wallopers are making me defend Willie Collum

Just now, thruthenight said:

Hahaha I'm watching this on Celtic TV and the commentators are mental. Talking about Haring holding Rogic back at the Sinclair shot, saying 'If Collum have eyes on the back of his head then he'd book Haring there, but he wont which is just a sign of his general incompetence?'

He's incompetent for not having eyes on the back of his head? I can't believe these wallopers are making me defend Willie Collum

The Hearts TV commentator Michael Stewart is all over the place too.