TV shows that have gone on too long

scottsdad

The Apprentice became shite when they changed the format.  

Was great when the winner had to show Lord Sugar how good they were, and he gave them a job in one of his companies. Now like others have said, it's who he thinks has the best business plan, exactly like Dragons Den.  Was there not in the 2015 or 2016 some lassie was in the losing team 8 weeks in a row, yet got to the final?  She clearly had a decent business he liked the look of.

The Apprentice became shite when they changed the format.  
Was great when the winner had to show Lord Sugar how good they were, and he gave them a job in one of his companies. Now like others have said, it's who he thinks has the best business plan, exactly like Dragons Den.  Was there not in the 2015 or 2016 some lassie was in the losing team 8 weeks in a row, yet got to the final?  She clearly had a decent business he liked the look of.
tom pellereau only won 1 task but won the whole series in 2011. why? he already had an invention that sugar knew about and backed once the series finished. some S shaped nail file. this was when i gave up on the apprentice. tom-pellereau-pic-pa-918819670.jpg

It really doesn't surprise me that the people who don't understand Limmy's Show also don't seem to understand the concept of the thread.
They probably like the The Big Bang Theory as well
Fraid not chump, the big bang theory is as awful as Limmy

• 3 weeks later...

TWD had officially gone on too long once they rehashed the same story for the 4th season in a row.

"Oh, this place looks safe."

"Tidy"

"Oh shit, someone else has found this safe place. Now they want to kill us. Oh, now it's no longer safe"

Boring.

TWD had officially gone on too long once they rehashed the same story for the 4th season in a row.
"Oh, this place looks safe."
"Tidy"
"Oh shit, someone else has found this safe place. Now they want to kill us. Oh, now it's no longer safe"
Boring.
i got fed up of TWD by tge end of the forst season. kill a zombie, then talk about it for an hour, repeat. shite

tom pellereau only won 1 task but won the whole series in 2011. why? he already had an invention that sugar knew about and backed once the series finished. some S shaped nail file. this was when i gave up on the apprentice. tom-pellereau-pic-pa-918819670.jpg.5cffcc9986663379a5aa65d1a9f12dd4.jpg

Conversely there was a girl 2 or 3 years ago that was head and shoulders better than everyone every week. She was absolutely nailed on to win.

Then it got to the interviews and her business idea was shite and she was binned straight away.

15 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Any of those shows with vapid talentless morons with badly acted scripts passing as reality TV.

I just don't understand why anybody wants to watch these morons. Even the trailer clips make my skin crawl. These people are just empty, empty vessels. Yet the drones follow on as directed :lol:  

The Only Way is Essex
Geordie Shore
Made in Chelsea
Housewives of Cheshire

Any of those shows with vapid talentless morons with badly acted scripts passing as reality TV.
TV Shows That Should Never Have Existed thread for this pish.