Heart of Midlothian v Aberdeen - 20th October 2018

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some Aberdeen fans have been pretty balanced and level headed. Some have absolutely lost their shit (looking at you sheep62)

Pre match most of them seemed pessimistic and downbeat. News of Souttar and Uche being out probably raised expectations more than was strictly warranted. It worried me more than it should.

The most encouraging story of today was the way Jimmy Dunne and Clévid Dikamono stepped up and never looked stopgap solution in defence.

That first half was the most dominant display by Hearts all season.

McGinn caused us problems second half, but we still came closest to scoring from open play with Djoum's header.

2 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

That first half was the most dominant display by Hearts all season.

McGinn caused us problems second half, but we still came closest to scoring from open play with Djoum's header.

Which he should've scored.

Judging by what I just watched on Alba, we had pretty much all of the first half, and were well worth a two-goal lead.

Pretty much even in the second half - hadn't realised we'd missed a penalty.

Surprised to see Godinho starting - did ok, but started to look like a guy who hadn't played for months.

Good to see Clare getting on - fairly quiet, but it's early days for him.

Naismith is some boy - winding up absolutely every c**t. :lol:

16 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

The most encouraging story of today was the way Jimmy Dunne and Clévid Dikamono stepped up and never looked stopgap solution in defence.

Dunne is an absolute rock, tbf, and the Jambo/Jumbo Soldier seems to be able to play a bit - loves a zinging pass. 8)

Dunne is an absolute rock, tbf, and the Jambo/Jumbo Soldier seems to be able to play a bit - loves a zinging pass. 8)

I love the jumbo soldier already.
Another note, I think Dunne is only here until January? Can we get him to the end of the season please Burnley. Then forever after that.

Couldn’t manage the game today unfortunately, but just watched it on Alba.

Considering we had 4 key players missing yet still managed to win and gain another 3 points and having watched several replays of the main incidents in the match, listened to match reports on the radio and read comments here, I think it has to be concluded that @Sheep62 is a total wankoid :)

Archived