Hamilton Academical FC Vs The Rangers FC (Sun 21/10)

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Out of interest:
1) Should McGregor have been sent off for his challenge on Miller?
2) Was there any chance of a penalty when Miller seemed to tangle with either Goldson or Tavernier in the first half?

4 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Out of interest:
2) Was there any chance of a penalty when Miller seemed to tangle with either Goldson or Tavernier in the first half?

No and No.

Happy to help.

19 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Motherwell have taken 1 point from 5 games mate. :lol:

Yes but we at least managed not to lose at home to Rangers.

Unlike Accies and erm, who was the only other side they have won away from home against in domestic competition this season? Oh aye, Killie wasn't it?

3 minutes ago, MJC said:

Unlike Accies and erm, who was the only other side they have won away from home against in domestic competition this season? Oh aye, Killie wasn't it?

You should send that into Charlie Nicholas. Pretty sure he could use that on Jeff at some point.

Quiz time:
Accies have only won one away game all season. Who was it against?

9 minutes ago, MJC said:

Put the wine down you jakey *** f**k.

5 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Quiz time:
Accies have only won one away game all season. Who was it against?

Us, but we are pish. Everyone except Livingston and Rangers have won at Fir Park this season.

1 minute ago, Nadroj said:

Put the wine down you jakey *** f**k.

So what I said there isn't 100 per cent factual? That Killie and Accies are the only Scottish sides to lose to Rangers this season? Even we managed to avoid defeat at home against them. :lol:

28 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Out of interest:

First one falls into the “Any other position on the park and it’s a red” category of challenges that goalkeepers consistently get away with.

Second one I’d expect the penalty to be given more often than not, but have seen similar challenges go unpunished in the past. Strong claim but not a given.

Can't be fucked discussing the game in detail.  Dallas was determined to be centre of attention and ruin the match. Mission accomplished.
Encouraging signs from us. All I asked for was a reaction after the Hibs debacle and we got it. Had some decent chances and defended well at times. We still have massive problems and we'll be doing very well not to be relegated, but at least we are back to showing some fight.
One benefit of getting relegated will be not having to share a stadium with the detritus of society when Sevco and their green brothers come to town. Every cloud and that.
I was fooled by how competent Accies looked against Celtic, then they put abject performances in the two games that followed.
Today was a bit different due to actually having a bit of attacking threat, but their organisation has been at its best against the (there is no) OF. It could be because both teams had bigger fish to fry, but it's frustrating how disastrous they become against other teams.
MacKinnon looked better today than he did before his injury and Miller certainly added something in attack. Negatives are that MacKinnon probably only played well because it was against Rangers and Miller came off injured.

First one falls into the “Any other position on the park and it’s a red” category of challenges that goalkeepers consistently get away with.
Second one I’d expect the penalty to be given more often than not, but have seen similar challenges go unpunished in the past. Strong claim but not a given.
Cheers chief. I'll watch the game back but just wanted to see if I could turn into a paranoid mess.

Archived