Cowdenbeath vs Clyde - Scottish Cup

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this should maybe be in the gambling forum but just looking at the coupon and see Clyde 8/13.

I always look for the short priced aways to see if there are any value and was surprised to see Clyde 8/13.  

4 out of the last 5 games v Clyde at Central Park have ended up with Cowdenbeath taking all 3 points so on h2h stats it looks short but on current form the bookies might be right

2 hours ago, gameofthrones said:

I know this should maybe be in the gambling forum but just looking at the coupon and see Clyde 8/13.

I always look for the short priced aways to see if there are any value and was surprised to see Clyde 8/13.  

4 out of the last 5 games v Clyde at Central Park have ended up with Cowdenbeath taking all 3 points so on h2h stats it looks short but on current form the bookies might be right

I'd be very surprised if Clyde didn't sneak a victory here.   Our midfield isn't good enough basically.

2 hours ago, gameofthrones said:

If you didn't have bigWillie,we'd be in with a chance, but he's always likely to score.

Should be a good cup tie , I think we will win it , but first goal is big one looking forward to it hopefully we are in the old stand creates a good atmosphere as we should bring through a good support . I quite like central park good old fashion stadium the stewarding is always good natured and always made to feel welcome by cowdenbeath [emoji106]

What on earth has that got to do with anything? How many times have Clyde won the Fife cup ?
Ask a stupid question and you'll get a stupid answer.
This is a Scottish Cup tie, is it not? Suppose it is a stupid question to ask if Cowdenbeath have ever won it.

44 minutes ago, Jack Burton said:
23 hours ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:
What on earth has that got to do with anything? How many times have Clyde won the Fife cup ?
Ask a stupid question and you'll get a stupid answer.

This is a Scottish Cup tie, is it not? Suppose it is a stupid question to ask if Cowdenbeath have ever won it.

Correct.

Archived