Week 6

lichtie23

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jon Gruden can get in the fucking sea. He's thrown Carr and two rookie tackles completely under the bus today. Either a deliberate play so he can sell the idea of the offense needing a complete revamp in (without Carr), or just him being completely out of touch with the NFL. Possibly both.

Also, I forgot how dreadful the Wembley games really are. Soulless dirge.

Jon Gruden can get in the fucking sea. He's thrown Carr and two rookie tackles completely under the bus today. Either a deliberate play so he can sell the idea of the offense needing a complete revamp in (without Carr), or just him being completely out of touch with the NFL. Possibly both.

Were you there mate?

2 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

10 year contract.

1 minute ago, lichtie23 said:

Were you there mate?

Not this time, thankfully. I just haven't watched it on TV for a good few years now, and had forgotten how soulless and contrived the whole thing is.

1 minute ago, GingerSaint said:

10 year contract.

Unfortunately, the Oakland period of his contract is a complete write off, and he'll probably get at least 2 or 3 years in Vegas with his own roster as well, so at an absolute worst case scenario we'll be looking at 4 years of the c**t.

I could be jumping the gun. It's now officially a rebuild project and we'll be pick-heavy for the next two drafts, but his attitude has put me right off him already (and many others it seems) - you can already see him trading Carr and signing Fitzpatrick this offseason.

Unfortunately, the Oakland period of his contract is a complete write off, and he'll probably get at least 2 or 3 years in Vegas with his own roster as well, so at an absolute worst case scenario we'll be looking at 4 years of the c**t.
I could be jumping the gun. It's now officially a rebuild project and we'll be pick-heavy for the next two drafts, but his attitude has put me right off him already (and many others it seems) - you can already see him trading Carr and signing Fitzpatrick this offseason.

I hate them. Mainly because it adds fuel to the folk wanting a franchise over here which I’m massively against. I’d actually hope the British team went 0-16

3 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

I hate them. Mainly because it adds fuel to the folk wanting a franchise over here which I’m massively against. I’d actually hope the British team went 0-16

Yep, disaster written all over it. We'll end up with the 2-10 London Jaguars playing in front of a half-empty Wembley, with the majority of those who actually bothered to show up supporting the Steelers or Eagles or whoever it is they're playing.

It'll probably happen, though, at least for a while. It'll make a lot of money for Shahid Khan and the NFL in general.

I like the London games purely for the fact I love the easiness of taking in a game every year, at least until I can plan a game in Minnesota. The idea of a London team can get in the bin though.

Archived