Pyramid 2019/2020

6 hours ago, Vollyman said:

I agree however if these 2 leagues are introduced then EOS,SOS and the proposed West of Scotland ERSJFA would become tier 8

Yes, but half the clubs in the West Superleague could easily be admitted to LL2. You could start with something like 8 WRSJFA, 2 ERSJFA and 6 EOS.

4 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

7 years in your fictional world = West League Two, West League One, West Championship, West Premiership, Lowland League 2, League League, SPFL3

5 years in the SJFA's plan = West League Two, West League One, West Championship, West Premiership, Lowland League

Any SPFL club that goes bust is probably going to get the opportunity to apply for the vacancy created in the 42 club membership. So Rangers would just be handwaved back in like they were before.

That doesn't only apply at SPFL level - the LL can re-admit one of its own members if they go bust. Sevkirk could apply to the LL this summer.

1 hour ago, Burnie_man said:
1 hour ago, Kilbowie Benches said:
Why would a top ERJFA club do that when they are in at tier 6 as it is!

They're not in the Pyramid, and there is no agreement for them to be in the Pyramid.

You’re delusional,it’s been agreed and  it’s moved on to stuff like integrating discipline etc now.

You’re delusional,it’s been agreed and  it’s moved on to stuff like integrating discipline etc now.
I'm delusional? Perhaps you can provide the evidence that this is all agreed for next season? Don't bother with that email.

The PWG at the last meeting discussed how discipline etc could be handled, nothing much more than that. The HL/LL boundary hasn't moved either which is needed for ERJFA to join. The EoS don't agree with the ERJFA joining. This has all been pointed out many times before.

Anyway, aren't the Bankies joining the EoS next season? There's more evidence of that happening.

Why would we join the EoS at tier 7 when we’ll be in at tier 6?

The EoS don’t have to agree when the rest have!

You applied and were accepted with a years deferral. There is no final agreement, and there has to be consensus but there isn't. Don't swallow everything TJ and your Chairman feeds you.

Can we not all just accept the fact there's no certainty over the SJFA at Tier 6 with EoS/SoS beginning from the 2019-20 season. Ian Maxwell's email/draft statement has been well and truly superseded at this point.

• It was immediately denied as a misrepresentation of things by the EoS. 
  • The Lowland League would go on to form its Lowland League Two Working Group.
  • The SPFL begins floating the SPFL3 idea around looking for traction.

Even if the SJFA agreed to all the administrative side of things during the Nov 14 PWG Meeting, everything else couldn't be answered. HL/LL Boundary? dunno. Promotion and Relegation? dunno. When does the league season have to end? dunno. And on it goes.

51 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

You applied and were accepted with a years deferral. There is no final agreement, and there has to be consensus but there isn't. Don't swallow everything TJ and your Chairman feeds you.

Surely nobody would object to the West Superleague at Tier 6??? And on that assumption, it makes obvious sense for Clydebank to stay there.

Just now, GordonS said:

Surely nobody would object to the West Superleague at Tier 6??? And on that assumption, it makes obvious sense for Clydebank to stay there.

I think that's the one area everyone agrees on, but the fact remains if it doesn't happen for next season, then Clydebank become members of the EoS as things stand. So Kilbowie Benches attitude towards the EoS and their objections is a bit odd.

Clydebank are defacto members of the EoS, yet their Chairman remains WRJFA President and also SJFA VP, another oddity.

1 minute ago, Burnie_man said:

I think that's the one area everyone agrees on, but the fact remains if it doesn't happen for next season, then Clydebank become members of the EoS as things stand. So Kilbowie Benches attitude towards the EoS and their objections is a bit odd.

Clydebank are defacto members of the EoS, yet their Chairman remains WRJFA President and also SJFA VP, another oddity.

I don't think it's odd, they're still members of those organisations and the only reason they were leaving was to get into the pyramid. There shouldn't be a need for that to happen and I imagine as soon as the West is confirmed in the pyramid they'll resign their EOS membership. And if they've helped motivate support for the pyramid in the west, all the better.

Just to clarify, Clydebank FC doesnt have a chairman. You’re entirely wrong.
But also Clydebanks fans voted to join the EOSL and havent voted for any alternative. Im quite alarmed by the lack of any development and don’t particularly have any faith in the SJFA being able to do anything in time for next season. Id rather join the EOSL myself.

10 minutes ago, GordonS said:

I don't think it's odd, they're still members of those organisations and the only reason they were leaving was to get into the pyramid. There shouldn't be a need for that to happen and I imagine as soon as the West is confirmed in the pyramid they'll resign their EOS membership. And if they've helped motivate support for the pyramid in the west, all the better.

It's odd on the basis of a) Clydebank should be supportive of the EoS's objections to ERJFA entry at tier 6 (maybe they are) and b) That their Secretary continues to hold positions of power at the WRJFA/SJFA whilst having already applied for membership of the EoS, which could be a conflict of interest with point a.

Edited by Burnie_man

5 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

But also Clydebanks fans voted to join the EOSL and havent voted for any alternative. Im quite alarmed by the lack of any development and don’t particularly have any faith in the SJFA being able to do anything in time for next season. Id rather join the EOSL myself.

According to their website they do, but I was wrong about Matt Bamford's position, he is Secretary, as well as WRJFA President and SJFA VP.

Re lack of developments, I think the SJFA are potraying things as a "done deal" perhaps to put doubt into the minds of those who may be looking to leave next season? who knows, but it's not a done deal, far from it,

Edited by Burnie_man

According to their website they do, but I was wrong about Matt Bamford's position, he is Secretary, as well as WRJFA President and SJFA VP.
Re lack of developments, I think the SJFA are potraying things as a "done deal" perhaps to put doubt into the minds of those who may be looking to leave next season? who knows, but it's not a done deal, far from it,

No they have a Chairwoman.
Hearing from reliable sources that it will happen, however im hoping for LL2 so we can apply for that and escape the junior shit show.

4 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

No they have a Chairwoman.
Hearing from reliable sources that it will happen, however im hoping for LL2 so we can apply for that and escape the junior shit show.

"Chairman
Stevie McLaren "

Website needs updating.

WRJFA moving into the Pyramid will undoubtedly happen, there are no objections to that, everyone agrees. Next season? we'll see.

It sounds like LL2 will happen as well, but in what form and when we don't know.  Having the LL control tiers 5 and 6 is probably a sensible move and I hope they go down the road of regionalising LL2 West and East.

Edited by Burnie_man

16 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

The fact that we’d now be joining the EoSL at tier 7 changes the goalposts a bit!

Wed be better off applying for the SOS if the West Juniors arent in (which they are).

Edited by Kilbowie Benches

3 minutes ago, Kilbowie Benches said:

LL2 isn’t even a LL proposal it’s just a few clubs looking into it.

Civil Service Strollers @csstrollers Oct 30

We want to thank the other @OfficialSLFL clubs who overwhelmingly voted in favour of our proposal to create a ’Lowland League 2 Working Group’ last night, and we now look forward to this being progressed in the coming months.