Bohemians v East Fife - Diddy Cup 1/4 Final

King Kebab

Not long left and a chance to have trip across the sea on this Europa challenge cup least we avoid some big clubs ye know yer Dynamo's, Sporting's and all the zig clubs from centre eastern european countries and have a reality adventure one to be mighty embrace and proud of EFFC, a place where you can enjoy a fresh seturday morning beer it the temple bar taking all the corrs in and a skinny dipping on the sandy shores without your shoes getting punted at possilpark. Take this opportunity and go my son!! Because we can believe its only Bohs and Ross County for the first ever time in this century we have made it and we can so take the passport and get over !!!!!

#SIXdaysToGoooooooooo :wub::thumsup2

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Getting the evening flight back from Dublin on Saturday but not 100% sure of the best way to get to the airport after the game. Any ideas? I’ve been told to get on the Aircoach at drumcondra...

There is busses every 15 mins that go to the airport same with coming from airport to city centre.
Could also get a taxi but the bus be cheaper I think

There is busses every 15 mins that go to the airport same with coming from airport to city centre.
Could also get a taxi but the bus be cheaper I think

We are a party of 3 going back straight after game, for the folks going back to airport do you want to share a minibus, or Scott where do you get the bus from and how long does it take, we fly 6.50pm but have not got any luggage [emoji106]

We are a party of 3 going back straight after game, for the folks going back to airport do you want to share a minibus, or Scott where do you get the bus from and how long does it take, we fly 6.50pm but have not got any luggage [emoji106]

If the price for a mini bus to the airport was ok I’d definitely be up for that? Would save the hassle getting back. Unless the regular bus stop is close to the ground and will get us there with plenty of time to spare. I’m on the slightly later flight back to Edinburgh.

5 hours ago, westcoastfifer said:

Getting the evening flight back from Dublin on Saturday but not 100% sure of the best way to get to the airport after the game. Any ideas? I’ve been told to get on the Aircoach at drumcondra...

Taxi costs €24 bus is €7 but goes all around the city before it gets to the centre. We used a taxi in when we were there for the November game :rolleyes: and thought it a good idea to get bus back - NOT! 1/2 our lads got off the bus still in the centre as the call of nature was too strong. They landed up getting a taxi back!

Im sure everybody will be able to bunk in with everyone else to share price of taxi.

Dalymount Park to Temple Bar area is a 20min walk (aka a couple of hours via some of the pubs......).

Taxi costs €24 bus is €7 but goes all around the city before it gets to the centre. We used a taxi in when we were there for the November game :rolleyes: and thought it a good idea to get bus back - NOT! 1/2 our lads got off the bus still in the centre as the call of nature was too strong. They landed up getting a taxi back!
Im sure everybody will be able to bunk in with everyone else to share price of taxi.
 Dalymount Park to Temple Bar area is a 20min walk (aka a couple of hours via some of the pubs......).

[emoji23] I’ll be bussing from the airport into town to meet a mate from Dublin and will walk to the game, I’ve got that bit sorted. For getting back to the airport, if anyone wants to share a taxi, mini bus, horse and carriage or any other form of travel I’m more than happy to share.

The bus gets you outside airport doors (to the left) and take you back there. Various stops all round the city just look for the company you were ons bus stops

21 minutes ago, Brucelee1973 said:

8 folks heading to airport £6 per head, we need 3 seats would book for 5.15pm be at airport for around 5.30pm

Remember we could be looking at extra time and even penalties...

On 25 January 2019 at 21:34, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

The grand social is just over the hapenny bridge from temple bar but from the grand social is a fair trek to Dalymount.to break up the walk  There is a pub called Slatterys on Capel street that's a nice pint but on the small side or The Woolshed Australian pub parnell street has plenty space and good choice of beers and grub.

I live in Dublin anyway so I'll go with my young lad.  

Cheers for the info m8. Always good to get the insider info. We are kinda planning;

Temple Bar (The famous)

The Brazen Head (The oldest)

then over the bridge and up N1 to Dalymount taking a pub or two en-route............

McGowans / The Back Page / McGeoughs The Bohemian / The Hut

then it's into Dalymount for a few with the Bohs

25 minutes ago, Brucelee1973 said:

8 folks heading to airport £6 per head, we need 3 seats would book for 5.15pm be at airport for around 5.30pm

What flight you on m8? We are going back on the 1950hrs  Ryan Air flight 

Archived