Bohemians v East Fife - Diddy Cup 1/4 Final

King Kebab

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

Game will be on no probs. It's frosty overnight and clearing up by mid afternoon with sunny spells.  I wouldn't worry.

Cheers for the cheery news. If the game is off we will all need bank loans to have a day in the bevy again in The Temple Bar area.

The winner of this game  play Ross County away with the game being shown on both Alba  and perhaps more importantly BT Sport.

Does anyone know , especially with BT Sport, whether there will be a match fee payable to the clubs concerned, or whether the fee goes into a general pot?

The winner of this game  play Ross County away with the game being shown on both Alba  and perhaps more importantly BT Sport.
Does anyone know , especially with BT Sport, whether there will be a match fee payable to the clubs concerned, or whether the fee goes into a general pot?

Sure you get £10k to be split for a TV game

2 hours ago, ewan_fife said:

IMG_1464.jpg the pics have started

Even we though to change our name from East Fife Marching Band to East Fife Music Band - LoL 

You lads have not done your PC course (Irish edition).........

Flying out tomorrow morning but I’m like a kid on Christmas Eve just now. Win, lose or draw this will be one of my most memorable experiences being an East Fife fan. Really impressive, given or average attendance, how many fans are going over for this.

I’m the exact same. Gonna be like when I was 10 and go to bed really early so tomorrow comes along faster [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Archived