Hearts vs Hibs

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Just think if Banksy had done this. Would be a real dilemma for Edinburgh Council to take it down.

Instead, Edinburgh has Wanksy, the mild mannered graffitiing bigot who’s also a hot shot with a coin.

Pity this graffiti is from long before last night’s game. Seen this before somewhere.

1 hour ago, BawWatchin said:

It's a shame really. He would probably be able to afford some half-way branded gear if he didn't keep throwing his coins away. bQshDtu.png

.....and, right on cue, the usual reacharound bsupport from Baw.

Quick, quick "like" each other. I said like. 

Just think if Banksy had done this. Would be a real dilemma for Edinburgh Council to take it down.
Instead, Edinburgh has Wanksy, the mild mannered graffitiing bigot who’s also a hot shot with a coin.
Pity this graffiti is from long before last night’s game. Seen this before somewhere.
It's quite neat writing tbf

4 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

What's cringey is seeing people (like you) who just can't grasp the fact that he may not be serious.

You reckon ? Nah, there's not an ounce of self-awareness there. Lives in an eighties casuals time-warp with plenty of ego-stroking from his wee followers

47 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

If it was there before, then why has it never been taken down? Is it some kind of monument at Tynecastle?

That's a bit extreme, surely they could just power wash it....

12 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

I started coming up with a few names but I almost vomited in my mouth. Perhaps that was the reaction to a joint statement with Hibs :lol:

Edinburgh United

Mercer got his dream after all. 

Archived