Hearts vs Hibs

4 minutes ago, Darren said:

It will be nice if some football breaks out in the next derby but I'm not building my hopes up.

Nice football will be played by one team in the next derby.

Do you honestly never notice that when this Levein Hearts team plays a good side on a pitch that isn't their own, they lose?

Two derbies last season, countless defeats at Parkhead, Ibrox and even Murrayfield last week.

The second Hearts step onto a pitch where they can't hunt in packs and close teams down quickly, they're fucked.

Please revisit this post after the game on 29th December, when Hibs have yet again won to nil.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Premium designer fashion fella, you should try it.

Oh that’s right I forgot you can’t afford it.

It's a shame really. He would probably be able to afford some half-way branded gear if he didn't keep throwing his coins away. bQshDtu.png

3 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

It's a shame really. He would probably be able to afford some half-way branded gear if he didn't keep throwing his coins away. bQshDtu.png

The Hearts fans have obviously seen the video you posted the other day and are getting rid of all their worthless money. 

25 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Nice football will be played by one team in the next derby.

Do you honestly never notice that when this Levein Hearts team plays a good side on a pitch that isn't their own, they lose?

Two derbies last season, countless defeats at Parkhead, Ibrox and even Murrayfield last week.

The second Hearts step onto a pitch where they can't hunt in packs and close teams down quickly, they're fucked.

Please revisit this post after the game on 29th December, when Hibs have yet again won to nil.

Hearts have already won away to a better team than Hibs this season. I fancy our chances at Easter Road when we're able to field a striker.

1 hour ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Am glad you can laugh at something so despicable.

I was watching the game with my ten year old nephew, who upon seeing Lennon struck down turned to me and said “uncle Dom, are they trying to kill him because he’s catholic? “

I had to turn away as I could feel the tears welling up. I didn’t have the heart to tell him that he was right.

Was having flashbacks to that night in 2011 when I was sat infront of the tv watching Neil Lennon being assaulted by yet another vicious heart of Midlothian bigot. I don't know how he manages to get through it all. The abuse bigotry and hooliganism he received and he still stands strong and never ever backs down. An inspiration to all and a target for others. 

God bless Neil Lennon 

40 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

I would expect them to follow the law and not risk needing to watch their cornholes in prison.

You might expect that but it would be unlikely to happen in most enviroments

2 minutes ago, Eric said:

You might expect that but it would be unlikely to happen in most enviroments

Sit down Eric, there won't be any more coinings today - no matter how hard you try to ratchet up the hate.

Am glad you can laugh at something so despicable.

I was watching the game with my ten year old nephew, who upon seeing Lennon struck down turned to me and said “uncle Dom, are they trying to kill him because he’s catholic? “

I had to turn away as I could feel the tears welling up. I didn’t have the heart to tell him that he was right.

I would write a long rebuttal to that post but I’m too busy throwing Herring at Nuns

Archived