Hearts vs Hibs

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tony Wonder said:

The reason we could only muster one shot on target is exactly why it's a shit the bed job. We had 0 strikers and resorted to having a 20 year old winger who's 8 stone when wet through the middle. If your happy with that as opposed to actually wanting to win a derby at Tynecastle then fair fucks.

As for you having 10 men it was 20 minutes, hardly any eternity and we had a goal which could easily have stood and hit the junction.  We had pressure despite having f**k all up top.

0 strikers? So Naismith is your only striker, despite the big army Levein brought in over the transfer window?

Well it is Levein, so makes sense I suppose. h83zAKO.png

17 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

This is like saying a black person should absolutely have the right to stroll through a KKK march unimpeded. Aye they should have the right. But is it reasonably forseeable that doing so would be foolish and result in harm to one or more parties... Aye it is.

But his right to do it is what's important, mate. Just because some philistines can't hack it, makes it even more important.  Also if there was a prize for worst analogy.....

5 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

How many of those 134 managers get anywhere near the level of abuse Neil Lennon gets, just for doing his job?

You're right though, he is meant to be a professional football manager. It's a shame a large bunch of dicks in a stand can't see that though. To them it's a deep personal hatred that goes against their 17th century values.

How many other managers with the same background as NL pass through tynecastle with no dramas. NL is a bigoted as any in the crowd and turns into a raging mess when playing hearts and Sevco. Says as much about NL than anyone else.

1 minute ago, Jammyp said:

How many other managers with the same background as NL pass through tynecastle with no dramas. NL is a bigoted as any in the crowd and turns into a raging mess when playing hearts and Sevco. Says as much about NL than anyone else.

What "background" is that?

The background of being an Irish Catholic?

1 minute ago, BawWatchin said:

I can just picture a folder on your hard drive full of pictures titled "Why I hate Neil Lennon".

mccringe.png

Typical response I excpected tbh , as you seem quite a small minded individual . 

Like I said last night , the culprit should be banned from Tynecastle as it was totally unacceptable.

I don’t hate Neil Lennon and to be honest I’ve never met the guy , but heard away from football , he’s an absolute gent .

He makes himself disliked by supporters of other clubs because of his unprofessional behaviour as pictured above .

If our manager had behaved as he did last night , or like Lennon has done during other games , I’d be fucking embarrassed for him 

12 hours ago, The OP said:

I’m inviting you to take a bold step and condemn the assaults and the abuse and injustice faced by anyone brave enough to challenge the Edinburgh status quo.

I'm brave enough to challenge Glasgow's Status Quo -

6 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Stop playing the religion card mate , it’s tedious and got nothing to do with any of this .

Regardless of religion,creed,colour , etc ,etc, you can’t deny that Lennon acts like a total p***k at times 

But you shouldnt be surprised when some folk question your decision making afterwards. If you know full well that your behaviour is going to incite a reaction which puts you and others in danger of physical harm, people are going to want to know what the f**k you were playing at.

That can be kept separate from the full and unmitigated punishment of the idiot who threw it. That person gets no slack for being goaded, but Lennon still surely has to have a word with himself. No one, regardless of rights guaranteed to you by law, can sensibly sit on a football forum and say that people dont/shouldnt tailor their behaviour on a regular basis depending on situation in order to avoid unfavourable situations. Thats what this is.

1 minute ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Typical response I excpected tbh , as you seem quite a small minded individual . 

Like I said last night , the culprit should be banned from Tynecastle as it was totally unacceptable.

I don’t hate Neil Lennon and to be honest I’ve never met the guy , but heard away from football , he’s an absolute gent .

He makes himself disliked by supporters of other clubs because of his unprofessional behaviour as pictured above .

If our manager had behaved as he did last night , or like Lennon has done during other games , I’d be fucking embarrassed for him 

Your manager is well known as a pantomime villan in the game. But you never see a Hibs fan taking their go at him. But then again, we're not a club of fans with secterian paramilitary motivations.

27 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Well that's sort of the point isn't it.

If you got your head kicked in for that then it would be pretty abhorrent, but it doesn't change the fact that you would be smart enough to know it probably wasn't your best idea.

I was attempting to reframe your point in a better metaphor

1 minute ago, BawWatchin said:

Your manager is well known as a pantomime villan in the game. But you never see a Hibs fan taking their go at him. But then again, we're not a club of fans with secterian paramilitary motivations.

The fact that he maybe plays the “ pantomime villain “ , is probably due to the fact that he wouldn’t stoop so low as to embarrass himself like Lennon regularly does .

I’d be interested to hear you expand on the “ sectarian paramilitary motivations “ comment please 

On 29/10/2018 at 09:14, Joe Terrapin said:

No advantage here for Hibs. Naismith is actually a good footballer(not a term heard very often down Tynie way) so he will no doubt be replaced by a league 3 reject battering ram nobody has heard of.  Lennon needs to get his tactics right. We can't beat them at their own game so we need to take our game to them and take the battering, fouling, pulling, diving anti footballing tactics Levein has used all his managerial life and hope we have a strong referee. Sack that just read it's Andrew Dallas, we're fucked.....

Think I got this pretty much spot on. Substitute Sean Clare for league 3 reject and it's like a Nostradamus type glimpse into the future.

Just now, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I was attempting to reframe your point in a better metaphor

Ah.  Much appreciated.  You did in fact put it better than I could.

Anyway now that Bawwatchin is reeling in bites all over the shop with his Ireland stuff I think this thread has run its course for me.

2 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

10 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

yeah exactly. You are desperate to pedal that you can’t hate NL without being bigoted. That is absolute nonsense. Loads of other Irish Catholic’s come and go with no dramas.

you are backwards if you think levein or Rodgers or Gerrard don’t get 90mins of shit at every derby.

Just now, Unleash The Nade said:

The fact that he maybe plays the “ pantomime villain “ , is probably due to the fact that he wouldn’t stoop so low as to embarrass himself like Lennon regularly does .

I’d be interested to hear you expand on the “ sectarian paramilitary motivations “ comment please 

The top line in your comment makes absolutely no sense, like most of your posts on here.

Your club have "supporters" who spew out the billy boys for 90 minutes straight with a combination of red hand and nazi salutes. Bloody weirdos. I have no doubt that the idiot who attacked Lennon was very much in this camp.

Archived