Hearts vs Hibs

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Managers can be punished for unsportsman like behaviour. But is turning around to a bunch of idiots in a stand calling you a f****n so and so the whole game and laughing at them when they thought they had scored really "unsportsman like behaviour"?

Unsportsman like behaviour would be a late/dangerous tackle from a player, or a manager going for a square go with others in the technical area. Not turning around and laughing at people ffs.

There’s laughing at them then acting the way he did last night. Two different things. Like i said he could have handled the situation differently. A quiet finger to the mouth “shoosh” gesture would have been enough. He obviously can’t control his emotions.

Just now, IainMorton said:

There’s laughing at them then acting the way he did last night. Two different things.

Nope, that's exactly what he did. But because he's Neil Lennon, people like yourself just have to see things differently.

Bit of a polarised view from people here.

Criticising Lennon isn't meant in any way to condone the moron who threw a coin at him, or victim blaming or the rest of it.

If I leave my car unlocked with the key in the ignition and it gets nicked, the person who stole it is clearly the c**t who deserves charged by the police and 99% of the blame.  It wouldn't however stop people from saying I was a bit of a fucking idiot for gifting the opportunity to steal on a plate.

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

Criticising Lennon isn't meant in any way to condone the moron who threw a coin at him, or victim blaming or the rest of it.

If I leave my car unlocked with the key in the ignition and it gets nicked, the person who stole it is clearly the c**t who deserves charged by the police and 99% of the blame.  It wouldn't however stop people from saying I was a bit of a fucking idiot for gifting the opportunity to steal on a plate.

That is not the same thing

5 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Hang on:lol: I can remember one shot on target from you lot... 

5 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Hang on:lol: I can remember one shot on target from you lot... 

All that flare smoke must have hindered your eye sight. 

25 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

Fair enough but players take abuse during games too but they don’t goad opposition fans when they score a goal, and if they do they are quite rightly booked for unsportsmanlike conduct. Why should a manager be any different?

Aye, they do - that's about the most important part of scoring a goal in a derby.

Or not scoring in our case :D

7 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

This is not the same thing.

14 minutes ago, MarkoRaj said:

That is not the same thing

8 minutes ago, Consolidate said:

This is not the same thing.

No it isn't.

But suggesting that he could have taken steps not to put himself in that position is not the same as blaming him.

I still genuinely don't think either Lennon or Zmal got hit enough to crumple like they both did.
They both would have had scars or marks of some sort.
If a coin hits you to put you down it'll leave some kind of mark. Same with Zmal..
Not that it makes much difference I suppose

18 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I see your point but it's not a great metaphor

If I were to loudly proclaim that Neil Lennon is a stupid c**t and deserves every ounce of grief he gets to the assembled regulars in the Marksman or Harp and Castle then ...

I'd be a stupid c**t and I'd deserve the grief I was about to get

4 minutes ago, Heart of Northern said:

I still genuinely don't think either Lennon or Zmal got hit enough to crumple like they both did.
They both would have had scars or marks of some sort.
If a coin hits you to put you down it'll leave some kind of mark. Same with Zmal..
Not that it makes much difference I suppose

Both still got attacked in their place of work. 

Archived