Calling Cards of Morons

On 22/10/2018 at 10:59, Dons_1988 said:

Anyone who forms opinions based on what 'side' their on instead of applying critical thinking to individual issues.

See football (siding with your own club on everything), politics (left/right, remain/brexit etc) and much more.  People who do this are morons who are far too easily guided and demonstrate the biggest flaw in democracy.

utterly despise folk like that. 

The last three examples you've posted, you are entirely correct. However, the primary purpose of the 'baby/child on board' cards is to alert paramedics of the presence of a child in the event of a crash.

What if the child wasn’t in the car when it crashed? Paramedics hunting for a bairn that wasn’t there? Don’t say folk take them down cos they don’t and I’m assuming in this hypothetical crash the driver and any passengers are unconscious or unable to communicate for some reason.

13 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Folk who will dislike another person because they've been told bad things about said person. Seemed to always happen when I started a placement at Uni or in work. You'd be talking to someone and they'd say something like "oh watch out for X, they're an arsehole". I've always been the kind of person that someone could be disliked by everyone in a place but if they are OK with me, I'll find them OK. I base my opinion on people depending on how they are with me.

100% My attitude.

This also works the other way as I may end up being the only 1 who dislikes someone because they were a cock to me

5 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

What if the child wasn’t in the car when it crashed? Paramedics hunting for a bairn that wasn’t there? Don’t say folk take them down cos they don’t and I’m assuming in this hypothetical crash the driver and any passengers are unconscious or unable to communicate for some reason.

That's supposed to be a real problem for the emergency services, wasting time trying find a baby that might have been thrown out of the car.

2 hours ago, BishopLenBrennan said:

The last three examples you've posted, you are entirely correct. However, the primary purpose of the 'baby/child on board' cards is to alert paramedics of the presence of a child in the event of a crash.

and also in the event of a crash to alert paramedics to the presence of a Princess or other royalty 

Everyone who types and interacts with the following facebook conversation or similar:

Chief Moron: 'Absolutely disgusted. Some people will never change. Karma is coming for you. You know who you are.'

12 Likes (12 morons), 4 Angry Faces (4 morons), 2 Loves (2 morons).

4 Comments:

Moron 1: 'What's up chick?'

Chief Moron: 'PM'd you.'

Moron 2: 'Hope evrything is ok hunni xxxx'

Chief Moron: 'It will be. Karma will be a bitch hahaha xxxxxx.'

3 hours ago, BishopLenBrennan said:

No, it's  not. This is a myth.

54 minutes ago, KingRocketman II said:

and also in the event of a crash to alert paramedics to the presence of a Princess or other royalty 

The paramedics are normally alerted to the presence of a Princess at a assassination car crash long before arrival. MI6 agents, dozens of journalists on mopeds, a crumpled Merc and a reigning monarch looking rather pleased are the giveaway signs. 

Edited by BishopLenBrennan

13 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Wearing camouflage and claiming shooting a goat 200yards away at the edge of a cliff as some kind of achievement...

Check out @LSwitlyk’s Tweet:

Pair of morons.

Her and her pal (not the one on the bonnet) may make it on to my Terrifying Wids thread on the Top 5 section of GN

B630FA58-69B9-4E83-8B0F-0A048040092D.jpeg

21 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Wearing camouflage and claiming shooting a goat 200yards away at the edge of a cliff as some kind of achievement...

Check out @LSwitlyk’s Tweet:

Pair of morons.

She bravely took on a sheep as well. all on her ownsome. Doubt she was expecting the replies she's getting.

https://twitter.com/LSwitlyk/status/1052216609757175808

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Theres a difference between being unpopular (as a shop steward I deal with management more than most and am able to seperate emotion from the fact that often they are simply doing their job) and being an arsehole to those you can get away with it. At my work theres folk who will steer clear of being a cock to me because as far as my specific part of the ship goes, very few folk can claim to know more than or be better at it than me. However, when I see them behaving like arseholes to others, then I find them to be arseholes. I would say you can get a much less complete and much less narrow picture of a person by only taking heed of your own experiences of a person because you wont know where you fit on their agenda.

To put it in perspective, Ian Durrants antics in the last week do no harm to me. But they indicate to me that he is an arsehole. I dont need to take him as I find him if he has already revealed himself.

I think you are both right. "Taking people as you find them" to me means how you find them treating either yourself or others. Not specifically how you find them to you.

----------

In a scenario where Billy tells the new guy, John, that Steve is an arsehole, then Billy is a moron.

If John then takes the opinion that Steve is an arsehole solely on Billy's remark, then John is also a moron.