Lambs to the Slaughter - Dundee v Celtic on Halloween

Immediate target has to be 11th - next two games against Well and St Miren could be a big indicator if we can do that.

At the moment I'm not confident at all.
id take 11th in may right now if i could. something severely lacking in this side. sick of hearing wee jim talk about how hard the boys are working. sorry jim that isnt showing!
Tbf, I've seen far worse performances at left back. 
i wasnt aiming my criticism at Kusunga but hes not nearly mobile enough to play LB. he reminds me of jim lauchlan

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Is the league table I've just seen correct? Have Dundee only got 3 points after the first round of games?

On course to reach the split with nine points, uncertain whether that'll be enough for the top half just yet, but they remain hopeful. 

8 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Steve Clark managed to transform a bunch of duds into something resembling a team.  So it can be done.

Aye..... but SSC knows a thing or two about football.

2 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

:lol:

We have players in the stand that would win your player of the year m8

Both my knees are fucked, backs knackered and I'll never see 40 again but with a week's full time training I'd win our player of the year

Both my knees are fucked, backs knackered and I'll never see 40 again but with a week's full time training I'd win our player of the year
at least you would show some effort. not one dundee player looked like they gave a shit today. actually not just today for weeks now

We've had 3 wins and 3 clean sheets since our Celtic pumping.

I fully expect Dundee to do the same.

It was 5 at half time though. It took them 90 to get 5 against us ergo we are twice as good as you combine drivers.

Archived