Lambs to the Slaughter - Dundee v Celtic on Halloween

We've had worse players than this. I've never seen such a negative performance in my life. Shambles of a line-up.

I never thought I'd say this but I'd have McCann's tombola over this any day. Fucking hell. Miller left wing? Curran CM? Kusunga LB? Utter shambles.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Just hope we’re not 5 down at half time. That would be embarrassing.

This came so, so close, to being one of my favourite posts of all time.

We've had worse players than this. I've never seen such a negative performance in my life. Shambles of a line-up.
I never thought I'd say this but I'd have McCann's tombola over this any day. Fucking hell. Miller left wing? Curran CM? Kusunga LB? Utter shambles.
Empty Nelms now.

2 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Mind when the Dundee fans were laughing at us a few weeks ago. At least Celtic were in top gear when they put 5 past us in the first half.  :lol: 

Losing 5 in the first half is definitely less embarrassing than losing 4. 

Celtic fans singing about the IRA and throwing fireworks towards the Derry. And the police swagger over to the puckle of outraged Dee fans. 

Probably telling them to go home tbf.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Yep, the sort of shite we had to put up with.

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

Losing 5 in the first half is definitely less embarrassing than losing 4. 

Probably best to hold off until the final whistle tbh, we only kept it below double figures by becoming defensively competent for long enough Celtic got bored and decided to stroll the rest of the game, not sure Dundee can do that.

Just now, senorsoupe said:

Now that the game is pretty much won, hopefully Daniel Arzani will get a chance to impress for the first team.

I would like to see Celtic put some more young lads on and get them up to speed. Future Scottish national team stars pumping us would at least be a positive.

Archived