Dundee vs St Mirren Sat 10/11 3pm

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMG_2322.jpg.93bc872af85ae8c59008ee8295722e4c.jpg

And yet your obsessed by Dundee. Strange boy you are.

Disappointed only to get a draw but the last 2 games have definitely seen an improvement. As others have said Kalman was really good today. So much better as the hold up man than Moussa who is unbelievably bad. No failures today and even Hamilton seems to be improving. Though St Mirren were decent in spells too to be fair. Hopefully we can both real in the Accies.

20 minutes ago, Silvio said:

Watched on a stream so may have been different live but don't either team did enough to win. 

We are clearly the worst two teams but if either get a wee run Accies aren't too far away.

We pumped Hamilton today, but they still looked better than you lot did when you visited McDiarmid. They'll grind out results. 

Just now, Chewing Taffies said:

You just beat us by one goal and we comfortably beat Hamilton. Other than that great point you make.

For once, I wasn't talking about Dundee, I was on about St Mirren, who have comfortably been the worst team we've faced this season.

1 hour ago, houston_bud said:

In his defence he's come in to a really shitty situation. He managed to bring in an experienced defender, a winger, and a striker in the space of a couple of weeks. Something Stubbs couldn't do with a whole preseason behind him. So it's at least encouraging that he was able to identify weak areas in the team and address that (whether or not his signings have done that is another question)

It would be unrealistic to expect him to have turned this around by now. We need to give him time, he needs to adjust to full time football, no point getting on the guy's back. 

Seen him in action at Coleraine and he really did have a monumental impact at that club. The guy is 100% the man you guys want to get behind. I think (and I'm a bit surprised by it) that Stubbs screwed the pooch for you lot preseason. Come January I am very afraid you will start picking up points.

Watching this on Alba, that's not entertainment lads.

I enjoyed the game anyway, thought it was entertaining. I had 5 Dutch lads sitting next to me on a football/stag weekend in Scotland. They were at the Dons v Hibs game last night and felt the game at Dens was miles more entertaining too.

Funny how being an obsessed, biased c**t can make you see things differently.

Archived