Dundee vs St Mirren Sat 10/11 3pm

Thought we were by far the better side tbh but didn’t really do enough to deserve a win. I think we’ll pick up more points than St. Mirren between now and the end of the season. We’ll both be bottom two though I’m sure.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First ten minutes and last ten aside dundee pretty much controlled the game without ever really doing much.

Two poor teams,  toss up to see who ends up bottom come the end of the season. 

The idea that Paul mcginn is a right mid and ryan Edwards a left mid is baffling to me,  Edwards  will run all day but give him the ball and it usually goes tits up. Paul Mcginn was pretty hopeless over on the right side of midfield as well. 

Good news is we're still not bottom , we scored and the wean actually enjoyed it today ( her only other game was Hamilton away ) . 

Can anyone explain Killie fans obsession with us? I am honestly lost on this one

You sound like Kincardine mate. Pointing and laughing at Dundee (and St Mirren in this case) is very rewarding.

1 hour ago, Chewing Taffies said:

Can anyone explain Killie fans obsession with us? I am honestly lost on this one

Is it you? I thought it was us! That weirdo is on all our threads. I thought the Saintees were yours.

26 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

You sound like Kincardine mate. Pointing and laughing at Dundee (and St Mirren in this case) is very rewarding.

That's the 3rd time this week you've referenced me, young Dindy.

BTW I'll be back in The Weege on Fri 23rd until Sunday 25th.  You're not my usual type...but you may get lucky...

Archived