East Fife V Raith Rovers

Well done to Raymond @ Raith Barber for selling 1st 60 raffle tickets -now resupplied.

Hope to sell loads more at Monday Hall of Fame so please bring your £5s & £10s to make RRFC Festive Raffle a major winner for Rovers.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And what tactics are these???
As has been said, best disciplinary record in the division and all that!!!
Think you must have dreamt that up and worked yourself up into a froth by trying to get your excuses in early!!![emoji6]
Which part of "throwing their hammers" did you struggle with most? I don't give a marmosets about your disciplinary record, I was predicting an agricultural style of full contact football from the tinkies. As for a froth, you, like so many of your raggedy trousered pals, grossly overestimate the importance of this game. We want to win of course but it's hardly doomsday if we don't. There's no froth here Mr Kebab.

Which part of "throwing their hammers" did you struggle with most? I don't give a marmosets about your disciplinary record, I was predicting an agricultural style of full contact football from the tinkies. As for a froth, you, like so many of your raggedy trousered pals, grossly overestimate the importance of this game. We want to win of course but it's hardly doomsday if we don't. There's no froth here Mr Kebab.

^^^ froth!!!

13 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

This is probably a daft question, but I haven't been paying attention. Will there be tickets on the gate tomorrow? And if so, is it a "you better get there early" scenario, or will there be plenty spare?

Cheers.

Admission Information:

Raith Rovers fans will be accommodated in the west end of the Main Stand, nearest to the ACE Recovery property. This is a ticket only fixture and tickets are for ALLOCATED SEATING. The Raith Rovers allocation has been selling well and may well sell out. Supporters are advised not to wait till match day but to purchase tickets from Stark’s Park until 3.30pm on Friday. If any tickets are remaining on Saturday, they will be available from the ticket office at Bayview from 1.00pm.

1 minute ago, lellywong said:

Don't be surprised if the allocated seating disappears, supposedly to happen last time and see what happened, sit wherever you want pal nae allocated seating here.... chaos:blink:

The Head Steward that was dishing out the orders didn't know what day it was, he should have taken an 8 count.

3 minutes ago, EFFC1938 said:

Personally I go to the seat that's on my ticket, if someone's there then tough shit they will move! Stick to the rules and there shouldn't be any problems! I can see there being plenty spare seats 2moro anyway

chewin_the_wallpaper_2_big.jpg

2 hours ago, lellywong said:

Don't be surprised if the allocated seating disappears, supposedly to happen last time and see what happened, sit wherever you want pal nae allocated seating here.... chaos:blink:

What is so difficult about taking your allocated seat.

1 minute ago, WhoAmI said:

What is so difficult about taking your allocated seat.

The previous game at NB was marred by the head steward saying to away fans that 'you can sit anywhere'

By the time that over 500 away fans had sat anywhere, he then gave the instruction to sit in your allocated seat, by this time the baw was burst and he had made a c**t of things.

The previous game at NB was marred by the head steward saying to away fans that 'you can sit anywhere'
By the time that over 500 away fans had sat anywhere, he then gave the instruction to sit in your allocated seat, by this time the baw was burst and he had made a c**t of things.
What an absolute clown! You would think they would be fully briefed up before the game and this coming from chief steward aswell! [emoji85]

What was our allocation? The twitter page has just said there was only ~150 tickets left.

How’s Johnny Court played for the Fife? I was a fan of his when he was with us, but really didn’t get the right roll of the dice, and probably didn’t help having Locke, Hughes & Smith managing him whilst trying to break in to the team.

What was our allocation? The twitter page has just said there was only ~150 tickets left.

How’s Johnny Court played for the Fife? I was a fan of his when he was with us, but really didn’t get the right roll of the dice, and probably didn’t help having Locke, Hughes & Smith managing him whilst trying to break in to the team.

I imagine you would have received around 990 tickets in total, removing your Directors and their wife's, pals, guests and assorted hingers-on, also minus players comps, and some put by for surprise new friends, around 750-800 would be put on general sale, remove the 150 that have been returned for sale by EF on the day, that's a guaranteed Raith fanbase of 600-650 today!!!

That will be increased obviously by those buying on the day, no reason you shouldn't sell them out is there???

Oh and if you could all sit on the correct seat that would be grand, it's not hard, every seat has a particular number assigned to it and every row has an assigned letter AND to make it even easier for you the seat number is actually printed on the ticket for you, if you could park your arse on the seat which is in the row and has the number that corresponds with what is in your ticket that would be fab and it would save any grumbles and complaining at a future date!!!

Court although not scoring has been playing well and is one of the main reasons that the other three strikers ARE scoring, also if you watch his linkup play with Aggy, who IS scoring, it has been pretty excellent!!!

I actually fancy Court to score today but if it's not him Aggy is usually a banker against you lot isn't he???

Archived