East Fife V Raith Rovers

2 hours ago, EFFC1938 said:

What an absolute clown! You would think they would be fully briefed up before the game and this coming from chief steward aswell! emoji85.png

It was an amusing sight watching him trying to work out how to redeem the situation, you could tell he was thinking as his eyes were birling like reels on a puggie then suddenly coming to a halt as if his synapses had blown a fuse.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

It was an amusing sight watching him trying to work out how to redeem the situation, you could tell he was thinking as his eyes were birling like reels on a puggie then suddenly coming to a halt as if his synapses had blown a fuse.

Then to add into the mix we were told that the back row ticketed seats were "for the press" and they want to keep Ticketed seats empty because the Ayr fans had  been booting the windows when they were there............turned into a circus when a gentleman of the press became rather irate and cross..........gold....

Then to add into the mix we were told that the back row ticketed seats were "for the press" and they want to keep Ticketed seats empty because the Ayr fans had  been booting the windows when they were there............turned into a circus when a gentleman of the press became rather irate and cross..........gold....

Did you get a good write-up???

Also we did i think we won 5-0 as i recall

I would be more impressed if that had been your first response but you've had time to think about it now, so that doesn't count!!![emoji6]

To be honest if the stewards dont stick to whats been agreed its irrelavant whats on your ticket, number,  seat . When your turning up at 2 .30 and a steward says sit any where what are you supposed to do. Its a farce anyway if there are 600 tickets and 600 seats sit anywhere in my opinion saves any confusion

52 minutes ago, basher brash said:

Its a farce anyway if there are 600 tickets and 600 seats sit anywhere in my opinion saves any confusion

Yes thats common sense, get a ticket and first come first serve.  We shall see what happens today, be prepared for blood and snotters if the allocated seating goes out the windae:whistleCOYR!!

Gillespie was injured by a robust challenge over by the dugout, too. I’m not sure how much to read into that, but Arbroath definitely went after Vaughan to kick him off the of the park.

A good striker getting targeted by opposition defenders? How barbaric, that stuff never happens in football

Dick Campbell's Hammer Throwers FC

1 hour ago, basher brash said:

To be honest if the stewards dont stick to whats been agreed its irrelavant whats on your ticket, number,  seat . When your turning up at 2 .30 and a steward says sit any where what are you supposed to do. Its a farce anyway if there are 600 tickets and 600 seats sit anywhere in my opinion saves any confusion

Fine until a parent comes in with primary or pre school age kids and they can't sit together in the seats they've bought tickets for, meaning the small kids end up sitting miles away from their parents. If more than half of the tickets have been sold, it should be allocated seating. End of. 

A good striker getting targeted by opposition defenders? How barbaric, that stuff never happens in football

Dick Campbell's Hammer Throwers FC

That'll be Gillespie who is a centre midfield. In terms of midfielders in the league, I don't think anyone had a similar track record and he'd been a real coup of a signing for us having been at Accies and Dundee United before.

I'm sure fans of Arbroath would say the same if Linn, Wallace and someone like TOB got crocked by opposition players within the space of a month.

Archived