East Fife V Raith Rovers

Be interesting to see if McGlynn chucks Armstrong on from the start.  Just hope Milne is on the bench for this one.  I'd go this and hope Flanagan and Nisbet are on form.

Thomson

Murray  Davo  Bene  Crane

Matthews  Wedderburn

Stevenson

Flanagan  Nisbet  Armstrong

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Rover1990 said:

Be interesting to see if McGlynn chucks Armstrong on from the start.  Just hope Milne is on the bench for this one.  I'd go this and hope Flanagan and Nisbet are on form.

Thomson

Murray  Davo  Bene  Crane

Matthews  Wedderburn

Stevenson

Flanagan  Nisbet  Armstrong

If your gonna have someone between the forwards and midfield I think I'd rather have Buchanan in there than Stevenson. Buchanan does have a great touch and a good eye for the flow of the game, even as his legs have totally deserted him.

11 minutes ago, renton said:

If your gonna have someone between the forwards and midfield I think I'd rather have Buchanan in there than Stevenson. Buchanan does have a great touch and a good eye for the flow of the game, even as his legs have totally deserted him.

Aye it was one of his few strong points his passing was dire against Brechin thats the only reason I didn't include but we can hope he finds some sort of form.  I think McGlynn will set up same as last week.

6 minutes ago, Rover1990 said:

Aye it was one of his few strong points his passing was dire against Brechin thats the only reason I didn't include but we can hope he finds some sort of form.  I think McGlynn will set up same as last week.

I think he will as well, with possibly Armstrong in ahead of Milne. The major issue is that if Flanagan doesn't fancy it on the day, then EF can double up on Nisbet to the general exclusion of all other problems. If they can take him out of the game, then presently we seem to have few other options to counter that.

The Fife will be throwing their hammers at Flanagan, Armstrong and Nisbet from the start. We need to match them and if it means stooping to their tactics, so be it, the wee tinks.

We actually have the best disciplinary record in the league, so by ‘stooping’ to our tactics you could actually improve your discipline. It’s not our fault that you’re players are made of chocolate.

29 minutes ago, Mon_The_Fife said:

We actually have the best disciplinary record in the league, so by ‘stooping’ to our tactics you could actually improve your discipline. It’s not our fault that you’re players are made of chocolate.

Well said fella.  Pretty thick bunch we're up against in here.:lol:

6 hours ago, Frank conner said:

Another former pupil of Kirkland high school I see! you make Steve o and King Kebab sound bright. 

You seem upset Frank. You ok?

I was only messing about the fud and the phone.  I actually typed in fannybaws. 

Let's be best buds:)

1 hour ago, EFFC1938 said:

We'll never get a better chance to beat Raith! No excuses, let's get the 3 points and get our season back on track. 3.1 us

Absolutely this^^^^

If East Fife cant beat this injury ravaged Rovers side this then they really should consider calling it a day once and for all.

The Fife will be throwing their hammers at Flanagan, Armstrong and Nisbet from the start. We need to match them and if it means stooping to their tactics, so be it, the wee tinks.

And what tactics are these???
As has been said, best disciplinary record in the division and all that!!!
Think you must have dreamt that up and worked yourself up into a froth by trying to get your excuses in early!!![emoji6]

3 hours ago, Brashy's Boots said:

The Fife will be throwing their hammers at Flanagan, Armstrong and Nisbet from the start. 

No question they will be targeted, as was Vaughan very much so by Arbroath.

Remains to be seen if we have 11 outfielders after tomorrow!!

Be interesting to see how strong the Ref is on the day.

3 minutes ago, Wee Sandy said:

No question they will be targeted, as was Vaughan very much so by Arbroath.

Remains to be seen if we have 11 outfielders after tomorrow!!

Be interesting to see how strong the Ref is on the day.

Big team already pressurising the officials publicly before the game #disgrace

4 hours ago, Mon_The_Fife said:

Not bad considering you gave away two penalties at Starks.

Archived