Heart of Midlothian v Kilmarnock - 10th November 2018

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

Some patter. Will Hearts fans have tricolours in support of Dunne and Doyle then?

No idea. It's hard to find out the opinions of your fanbase when your fanbase is larger than 100 people.

1 minute ago, Eckauskas said:

No idea. It's hard to find out the opinions of your fanbase when your fanbase is larger than 100 people.

Yet more absolutely scintillating patter while trying to deflect away from the sectarian melts in your support. Carry on.

1 minute ago, Muzza81 said:

Yet more absolutely scintillating patter while trying to deflect away from the sectarian melts in your support. Carry on.

You're right, I was clearly deflecting when I made this comment;

14 hours ago, Eckauskas said:

The problem is with the majority of people who bring them.

Good one, now slink off now before we stick another 10 goals past you.

1 hour ago, Coooombe said:

Any away friendly pubs near Tynecastle? We'd usually go somewhere around Haymarket but reckon it could get busy around there with the rugby being on.

You'll be fine in most pubs, the rugger starts at 14:15. Prison wardens club is probably your best bet though right outside the away end.

On to the game, Hearts chances in this one will depend on how well our midfield gets forward as McLean will start up top and he isn't a lone striker.

I'd like Mitchell and Morrison out wide, Mitchell playing further forward is his natural game and he can pin back O'Donnell. 

If we can shitfest a win here it will be a great result going into the break. Killie win and they aren't far behind us, Stevie Clarke is doing a tremendous job again.

30 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

IMG_3224.jpg

When I used to sit in the old stand, I would see a Union Flag most weeks and had it in my head it was Manchester SC. Fake news indeed. Anyway, the original point was we do have various supporters clubs from over the UK (and afar)  who shouldn't necessarily be lumped in with the ne'er-do-wells with other agendas.

Also can't see past a draw in this one, it seems a stick-on. If we can sneak a win though it keeps us top going into the next international break and it gives us another few weeks to get Berra and Naismith closer to a return with only St Mirren to play before December comes.

23 hours ago, jamtart1972 said:

Glasgow Rangers FC do not hold copyright to the Union Flag (which is the official flag of Northern Ireland also) or the Red Hand of Ulster for which i assume you were meaning originally.

It's not a crime to display either of those flags regardless of your opinions on arseholes. 

Yes it is.

HTH.

17 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Zlamal

Smith - Dikamona - Dunne - Garuccio

Morrison - Lee - Haring - Djoum

Clare

MacLean

Subs: Doyle, Mitchell, Cochrane, Hughes, Wighton. Bozanic, Mulraney

Clare in the Naismith role - wouldn't be surprised if Wighton or (especially) Cochrane started.

Tough game right here. 

Was speaking to a Dundee fan and he was raving about wighton. We have yet to see much from him yet though and probably won't for a while but a goal for him might just bring him to life.

6 minutes ago, Aylo vanal said:

Was speaking to a Dundee fan and he was raving about wighton. We have yet to see much from him yet though and probably won't for a while but a goal for him might just bring him to life.

Kind of hoping Wighton plays today so we can get a look at him - from what I gather, he has decent skill/ability - might lack power and pace - don't think many Raith fans were that impressed during his loan spell there, mind. 

With no Uche/target man, we have to try to and get through defences another way, and we don't have Naismith - Wighton could help - certainly hope so. 

When I used to sit in the old stand, I would see a Union Flag most weeks and had it in my head it was Manchester SC. Fake news indeed. Anyway, the original point was we do have various supporters clubs from over the UK (and afar)  who shouldn't necessarily be lumped in with the ne'er-do-wells with other agendas.

The Manchester one is usually at the front of Section B Upper so I walk past it most matches.

I’ve met them and they’re about as eccentric as you’d expect from people who, with City and United on their doorstep, choose to come here instead

Archived