Tommy Robinson to visit Hearts

46 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

I was there when Hibs were hiding behind the meat wagon at Easter Road HAHAHAHA. 

How did that workout for the Hibees (and police in Van) haha

Mind that time yous were fighting to save your club?

Nah, neither do I.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 19/11/2018 at 22:00, BobWilliamson said:

Was that just before you knocked spark out by an auld woman? 

Wee Tommy at least gave you a Union Jack pillow to rest your head on

Quality Bob you only watch the stuff he wants you to see,2 of his shit brick house bouncers got a kicking outside maccy D's with him pushing kids out the road to get away.
What a state to get into for a grown man.

4 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

The best story I ever read involving Tommy Robinson was this one

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-17026172

That's mental, there must have been signs that that was going to happen, you'd have thought someone would have stood up and helped them. 

11 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Quality Bob you only watch the stuff he wants you to see,2 of his shit brick house bouncers got a kicking outside maccy D's with him pushing kids out the road to get away.
What a state to get into for a grown man.

No they didn’t and he doesn’t have bouncers ya loon ball.

I used to drink in the Duke Of Clarence in Luton high street and knew all about The Migs before all this Defence League pish hit the headlines. They have been fighting the Bury Park Road residents for decades. None of this is new it’s just getting media coverage now!

48 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

I used to drink in the Duke Of Clarence in Luton high street and knew all about The Migs before all this Defence League pish hit the headlines. They have been fighting the Bury Park Road residents for decades. None of this is new it’s just getting media coverage now!

Far-right activist Tommy Robinson is attacked by a mob during Facebook livestream | Daily Mail Online
Can't even go to his home ground now hes looking for another team to support maybe the tarts have open hands for him.
This 35 year old ned has no interest in rule Britannia just ingerlund is the centre of the universe.

6 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Far-right activist Tommy Robinson is attacked by a mob during Facebook livestream | Daily Mail Online
Can't even go to his home ground now hes looking for another team to support maybe the tarts have open hands for him.
This 35 year old ned has no interest in rule Britannia just ingerlund is the centre of the universe.

Can’t argue with the last bit. They were always very anti Scots but that was where we (the Scots) all met on a Saturday afternoon so they tolerated us but I’ve no doubt they wouldn’t have if they fancied their chances. Like most Neds they came across as liberty takers although they seemingly had a decent reputation back in the late 80s early 90s 

1 hour ago, BobWilliamson said:

The little c**t doesn't go anywhere without been surrounded by a bunch of apes otherwise he'd be kicked black and blue up and down Britain. 

Edit: Hiya Bennett

Archived