Tommy Robinson to visit Hearts

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

The little c**t doesn't go anywhere without been surrounded by a bunch of apes otherwise he'd be kicked black and blue up and down Britain. 

Edit: Hiya Bennett

Really? I know the Hibs mob took a bus load down to one his wee rallies not long ago.

One of your mob (ex forces) had pictures all over his Facebook. His initials are I K . 

2 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Really? I know the Hibs mob took a bus load down to one his wee rallies not long ago.

One of your mob (ex forces) had pictures all over his Facebook. His initials are I K . 

What has got to do with me or anything I said?

2 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

Can’t argue with the last bit. They were always very anti Scots but that was where we (the Scots) all met on a Saturday afternoon so they tolerated us but I’ve no doubt they wouldn’t have if they fancied their chances. Like most Neds they came across as liberty takers although they seemingly had a decent reputation back in the late 80s early 90s 

I don't judge, anyone has the right to spout their pish weather you agree or disagree,reputations blow in the wind hes made his bed.

On 11/20/2018 at 13:49, Briannmataxi said:

It's a well known fact around Edinburgh and Glasgow that after a hibs *** game in December 1987 @BobWilliamson shat it and ran away. Wee pavement dancer couldn't hack it against the big boys 

Do you use bundles of of sticks that are 3 feet (0.91 m) in length and 2 feet (0.61 m) in circumference.

You sure come across like you use that particular unit of measurement.

["f**k off weirdo"]

#12RUELSTREET

I see Hearts ambassador Tommy Robinson has been made a spokesman for UKIP, he'll advise on rape gangs and prison reform.

By joining UKIP he's become more Jambo than ever. Does this new responsibility mean that he won't be able to attend as many Herts games now?

Tommy Robinson, Rape Gang Advisor.

Might be worth a rethink before he rushes out for 5,000 business cards. 

Not rape, or the rape of women or one person raping someone else. Not domestic violence or violence against women. But specifically "rape gangs" quite a narrow remit.

Let's pretend a "rape gang advisor" wasn't just some dog whistling populist right wing nonsense to get publicity and attract idiots to a failing party...

...why is Tommy Robinson the man to lead it? Why is the man who almost caused the collapse of two prosecutions against rape gangs better qualified than the journalists, social workers, prosecutors, police officers, lawyers, judges and women's/children's rights campaigners who have actually helped in bringing the problem to light, creating a prosecution against those responsible and helping and protecting the victims before and after those prosecutions?

16 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Not rape, or the rape of women or one person raping someone else. Not domestic violence or violence against women. But specifically "rape gangs" quite a narrow remit.

It's actually rape gangs of Muslim background. 

Those caucasian rape gangs.....nah, not interested. 

5 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Let's pretend a "rape gang advisor" wasn't just some dog whistling populist right wing nonsense to get publicity and attract idiots to a failing party...

...why is Tommy Robinson the man to lead it? Why is the man who almost caused the collapse of two prosecutions against rape gangs better qualified than the journalists, social workers, prosecutors, police officers, lawyers, judges and women's/children's rights campaigners who have actually helped in bringing the problem to light, creating a prosecution against those responsible and helping and protecting the victims before and after those prosecutions?

Working class hero guv, speaks up for the man on the street, doesn't bow to left wing or liberal pressure to whitewash what is obvious. You just don't want to admit it, no?

I mean, the guy is so committed to the working class cause that he gave up his real name and everythink to fit in better.

Archived