Are you a weirdo?

BFTD

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, ah-dee said:
11 hours ago, tongue_tied_danny said:
When I use the microwave I always open the door when there's one second left on the clock as I like to pretend that I'm James Bond and I've just defused a bomb.

if you couple this practice withthrowing in some random moves it feels just like youre on the set. my personal favourite is a commando roll.

Throw a mastic gun into the mix for added realism.

On ‎03‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 02:59, JTS98 said:

I have a thing about counting. I love things that add up to 4, 8, 16 and so on.

It very much pleases me when the numbers on a car registration add up to 16, for example. I also count words on posters or on a page and am extremely chuffed if the number of words (of more than two letters, for some reason single or two-letter words don't count) is 8, 16, 32  etc.

The only number that seems to have jumped into this that doesn't fit the pattern is 18. I very much like 18 of something. For example, my Kindle shows 18 lines per page. This is wonderful and I often re-count it just to check and to enjoy knowing that the answer will be 18.

I'm really quite normal. But counting stuff is great. I do it constantly.

(The line above this has eight words of three or more letters. Marvelous).

You like even numbers?  What is odd about that?

10 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Also went through a weird phase a few years ago where it seemed like I'd check the time at exactly 11:38 or 13:37 every day.

Some of us people delight in saying "haxors' favourite time of day!", when checking the time and seeing 13:37.

On 05/12/2018 at 07:12, 19QOS19 said:

I can't have too many things in the same pocket. If I just had my phone and wallet, I'd have to put one in my right pocket and one in my left.

Phone in one pocket, wallet and keys in the other, always the same side.

Never had them in opposite pockets.

On 04/12/2018 at 19:50, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

I'm afflicted with a similar phenomena whereby I, more frequently than chance would explain, flourish a stauner when I walk past a street light.

hahahahahahahaha, seriously?

11 hours ago, MSU said:

c***s that put their wallet or phone in their jeans back pocket. Fucking psychos.

:lol:

Is annoying tbh, should be outlawed. The imprint of said wallet/phone in the back pocket could be classed as a Calling Card of Morons.

4 minutes ago, LeeVanTeeth said:
1 hour ago, banana said:

:lol:

Is annoying tbh, should be outlawed. The imprint of said wallet/phone in the back pocket could be classed as a Calling Card of Morons.

If anybody keeps anything of value in their back pocket then pickpockets will love you.

I've never understood why people do this whether it is with wallets, phones or whatever. Apart from the risk of theft I imagine it must be an annoyance when sitting down - a literal pain in the ar#e perhaps.

On 11/29/2018 at 20:40, welshbairn said:

As I'm not a drug dealer or money launderer or represent any conceivable threat to the Liberal Elite, I let Google follow me around. It's fun to check where I was in Budapest or Stornoway 5 years ago on https://www.google.co.uk/maps/timeline?pb . Handy if you can't remember the name of a pub, you can zoom into street view and it tracks where you've been to a few square metres. 

Here's where I've been in recent years, not keen on long haul. Spotted a couple they've missed, maybe my phone was dead.

image.png.79f508d6fb0cace5882beac1fd1671df.png

No idea if anybody else has posted about this since but I had no idea that you could get a map of where you've been!  Sitting looking around places I went to in Iceland currently working hard.

4 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Most of the burds who do this would have more room in the pocket if their arse wasn't so big.

I’ve also realised my last post has outed me as someone who spends a lot of time looking at burds arses :lol: 

Archived