Snake lovers v The Snakeless Morton

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for your concern! 
We also know we are pretty shite but yet we have took 4 points from 6 against you, we have 9 more points than you, we are only 1 point off 4th despite being piss poor and we will also strengthen in Jan, getting rid of some of the shite your current manager signed.
So in summary, worry about your own affairs, you have much bigger problems than us. 

What a bitch.

1 hour ago, Principal Flutie said:

This squad is better than the results we've been getting. JJ has earned absolutely f**k all, other than the very real doubts people have about him.

By people do you mean the Greenock footballing cognoscenti  similar to the clueless numpties who wanted Sir Alex punted out of Man U in his first season there?

12 hours ago, Branch Ton said:

By people do you mean the Greenock footballing cognoscenti  similar to the clueless numpties who wanted Sir Alex punted out of Man U in his first season there?

12 hours ago,  printer said: 

Are you comparing JJ to SAF? emoji5.png

11 hours ago,  jagfox99 said: 

I do believe he is :lol:

Well, no, he isnt. He's comparing one lot of clueless numpties to another lot of clueless numpties, he's not attempting to predict the future. 

Simple stuff, you would have thought, but apparently not for some.

57 minutes ago, Bairn Necessities said:

How gid was it not seeing Fasan in goals?

Going by comments made by people who were there yesterday, it sounds like you could have played without a keeper and still got something from the game.

14 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

Going by comments made by people who were there yesterday, it sounds like you could have played without a keeper and still got something from the game.

We've been doing that in previous games this season.

13 hours ago, badgerthewitness said:

We've gained 6 points on you, over the past five games, with our weakest squad in decades. I can understand why you're getting so worked up.

You were 7 points behind us when Johansson took over; you're currently 9 points behind us. Doesn't matter what happened in between, cos that's all interpretation... as opposed to fact.

11 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

Presumably you'll be very happy you got rid of him then?

All. Day. Fuckin. Long.

15 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

You were 7 points behind us when Johansson took over; you're currently 9 points behind us. Doesn't matter what happened in between, cos that's all interpretation... as opposed to fact.

All. Day. Fuckin. Long.

So you aren't worried Sammut & chums are currently earning over a point per game more than Morton?

Idiot found, questioned & confirmed.

14 hours ago, virginton said:

Bollocks. The rational conclusion can be made by anyone who watched that turgid dross today. Snake McKinnon for the home team had the excuse of having to deal with a shower of dross; TTGJ has none to explain that truly pathetic showing with a much better squad. A verdict that can also be applied to the vast majority of games since he took over. If it were a case of a Morton team playing well, creating lots of chances and not converting them then you’d have a point. That didn’t happen today and never does under TTGJ’s gormless gameplan.

There’s also absolutely nothing to suggest that he’s about to switch to a 4-4-2 - who would play out wide in those four slots from January?

For all the talk of getting points in the next few games we are now winless in five. If you’re not even going to come close to beating the worst team in the league today then playing fixture list predictions is an exercise in failure.

He’s hopelessly out of his depth.

13 hours ago, virginton said:

On the basis of today’s Finnish James Grady produced shambles we’ll be closer to Falkirk than we’ll be to the promotion playoffs at the end of this season. Which is absolutely unacceptable.

But you keep believing that a crap manager and a gormless coach is going to massively improve the squad through the transfer market because reasons.

Neither a happy-clapper nor a knicker-wetter be... (wee bit of Shakespeare there for any Fa'kirk lads lookin in and still struggling wi the reading n'that...).

What would be absolute bollocks would be to spunk whatever limited funds for wages we've got paying off a manager we appointed three months ago. He'll be our manager at least until the summer; get over it. He's entitled to a minor squad shuffle in January, regardless of what's happened on the park... because any manager appointed in September is entitled, at the very least, to a minor squad shuffle in January.

And no 'fixture list predictions' from me; all I did was point out how three points here or there changes everything... which is the story of this piss-poor league as much as it is about Morton. Mind you, 'fixture list predictions' (of the knicker-wetting variety) is precisely what you're doing in your second post.

For about the ninth time, no one's saying we expect him to transform the squad in January; but in this league (piss-poor, see above), even a couple of better quality additions would likely be enough to lift what we've already got into serious play-off contention.

The 'Finnish James Grady' patter is utterly chronic... he might well turn out to be a crap manager or a shite coach -- who from Greenock uses a word like 'gormless', btw? While we're on it, when did it become possible to say 'gubbins' without risking a kicking? -- but anybody saying that with absolute certainty after about a dozen games (with a squad he didn't sign -- sorry) is just venting their anger. We had this on a fuckin loop with Duffy, who was finally binned after a _second consecutive_ end of season collapse... the idea that we would or should bin Johansson before we even get to the serious end of his first season is mental.

Let's have a wee chat in February. 

2 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

So you aren't worried Sammut & chums are currently earning over a point per game more than Morton?

Idiot found, questioned & confirmed.

I defer to your greater experience and expertise in the idiot stakes... I'm clearly not in your class...

The fact that I'm glad McKinnon is no longer our manager has nothing to do with how Morton (or Fa'kirk) have performed since he left (much less wi Ruben fuckin Sammut... what does that fuckin imposter have to do with anything?). We could be heading for the seaside like you lot and I'd still be glad he's away. No c***s at Cappielow, ken?

I stated a fact. You deflected. Fa'kirk supporter by any chance?

15 hours ago, madton said:

Thanks for your concern! 

We also know we are pretty shite but yet we have took 4 points from 6 against you, we have 9 more points than you, we are only 1 point off 4th despite being piss poor and we will also strengthen in Jan, getting rid of some of the shite your current manager signed.

So in summary, worry about your own affairs, you have much bigger problems than us. 

Taking pride in taking 4pts of us so far is scraping the barrel,where not taking 6 pts from us with our current squad till January is criminal and anyone losing to us should be really worried, so  I suppose there is hope down at Morton

Fingers crossed  for you the Fin has more about him in the transfer window than his team showings, Id say you have Houston to assist but his January transfer dealings have been poor since his first season with us names such as Kevin McCann, Taylor Morgan and Joe McKee being Jan signings that were  crocked and/or shit. 

Matching a poor Falkirk team in formation and play in the same manner to try and sneak it whilst hoping for a point really says more about Morton than Falkirk especially when you kept to the same game plan throughout whereas we attempted to mix it up a little in the 2nd half. The only difference I seen from the last game is the play acting and diving Morton have added to their game

46 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

Nah, Fasan wouldve gave you a goal

22 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

I defer to your greater experience and expertise in the idiot stakes... I'm clearly not in your class...

The fact that I'm glad McKinnon is no longer our manager has nothing to do with how Morton (or Fa'kirk) have performed since he left (much less wi Ruben fuckin Sammut... what does that fuckin imposter have to do with anything?). We could be heading for the seaside like you lot and I'd still be glad he's away. No c***s at Cappielow, ken?

I stated a fact. You deflected. Fa'kirk supporter by any chance?

Read this slowly: Falkirk's worst team In decades is currently outperforming JJ's Morton and you aren't concerned.

I sometimes feel sorry for VT, having to share a forum with the likes of you.

1 minute ago, badgerthewitness said:

Read this slowly: Falkirk's worst team In decades is currently outperforming JJ's Morton and you aren't concerned.

Ah, you've somehow worked out, from thin air, that I'm 'not concerned'... you're even smarter than I thought.

Any concerns I've got about Morton have got precisely f**k all to do with Falkirk or McKinnon... read that as fast or as slowly as you like, but read it as many times as it takes for it to sink in before making a c**t of yourself again.

Archived