Heart of Midlothian v Livingston - Scottish Cup Fourth Round, 20/01/2019

Elixir

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On 04/01/2019 at 11:05, LiviLion said:

Something like 7 seasons in a row we've been knocked out at this stage, and about 13 years since we got past it. 

On 25/01/2018 at 12:36, EdinburghLivi said:

Round 4 defeats - Falkirk (H), East Fife (H), Morton (H), St. Johnstone (A), Dundee (H), Ayr (H), Dundee (H)

Round 3 defeats - Annan (A), Elgin (A), East Stirling (A)

2007/08 was the last time we made it to the 5th round. 

I believe the only times we have made it past the 5th were the semi-final defeats (6th round) in 2003/04 and 2000/01.

A truly abysmal record.

• 2 weeks later...

Will be a tight game but with Naismith back and Vanecek  giving us a proper forward option I think we'll edge it.  1-0.

Not many tickets sold for this yet, lookin at about 10k, though I think a few will be holding off waiting for the Wheatfield to open up.  How many will Livingston bring through, is 1000 too optimistic?

5 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Will be a tight game but with Naismith back and Vanecek  giving us a proper forward option I think we'll edge it.  1-0.

Not many tickets sold for this yet, lookin at about 10k, though I think a few will be holding off waiting for the Wheatfield to open up.  How many will Livingston bring through, is 1000 too optimistic?

Yeah, I'd be surprised if it was 500, particularly as it's on TV.

Hate to say it, but 1-0 Hearts. They're a better team with Naismith involved, our away form is much worse than our home form and I'm not fully sold on how we'll recover post winter-break as it's new to us.

If we managed to get a draw then we'll pump them at Almondvale though.

6 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

I just logged on trying to but four and there don't seem to be any seats together in the Main stand 

I could get the bottom of the Gorgie road  End

There can't be many more than 100 tickets left on sale so surely they'll open the Wheatfield

3 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I just logged on trying to but four and there don't seem to be any seats together in the Main stand 

I could get the bottom of the Gorgie road  End

There can't be many more than 100 tickets left on sale so surely they'll open the Wheatfield

Hopefully, I'm in the same boat.  Need to get 4 but only the first couple of rows behind the goals are available.  I am going to hold off in the hope they open the wheatfield.

Archived