Pars vs Ayr: Andy Geggan Love-In

Really could do with a win here to stay top and with Dunfermline having a poor home record I can see us winning. Johnston seems to be hanging on by a thread so I’d imagine he’ll be desperate for a good result as well.

Not sure if I’d change anything. Our defence was incredibly solid until yesterday so that may be up for debate. I’d be pretty happy for Bell and Rose to continue as a partnership though.

Thoughts from our Fife friends ahead of this one?

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Tough game I would suspect. Any kind of win would be fantastic but a draw not a disaster.

In what way do you think it will be tough? Genuine question. We are rotten and you pumped us about 5-1 earlier in the season. 

AJ won't go if we get our arses handed to us; he is indestructible with the current board. 

13 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

In what way do you think it will be tough? Genuine question. We are rotten and you pumped us about 5-1 earlier in the season. 

AJ won't go if we get our arses handed to us; he is indestructible with the current board. 

I am genuinly amazed he is still there, thoght after you lost to Falkirk at home he would be gone.

Based on how we've been performing recently this is really the type of game we should be looking to win, none of this draw nonsense. Genuinely surprised you lot haven't improved much, and actually gone backwards going by what you've said on here, since our last game. Expect Geggan and Moff to be suitably fired up and one of them to get on the score sheet.

Durnan and Beadling getting back into the squad is quite good - players are always even better when they're not playing but those who can potentially make us more difficult to break down - but Ayr put 5 past United and 3 past Ross County. We also don't score too many, even in games we dominate. This has comfortable away win written all over it. I'll be hungover and freezing my balls off too no doubt. Can't wait.

Archived