Aberdeen v Hearts

He's saying that Hearts are fucking garbage, that they can't buy a win, and that his job is under real pressure. 
So he thinks that it's Derek McInnes's fault. 
Not even surprised.

Big changes from the "it's a good laugh" era. Massive downturn in the number of Hearts posters too.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Not even surprised.

Big changes from the "it's a good laugh" era. Massive downturn in the number of Hearts posters too.

You make that sound like a bad thing...

Like Levein or not, I would not be taking Stewart's word about him seriously at all. He fucking hates him on a personal level.  I doubt even Levein would be stupid enough to try and frame a conversation he'd went to McInnes with as the other way about.

Romeo, you alright pal? You've went more than two posts without your hilarious "unprecedented injuries" schtick.
Don't worry as soon as Naismith and Berra are back Hearts will be banging in the goals and getting 3 points every game..[emoji57]

1 hour ago, Pet Jeden said:

Have I got this right ? Aberdeen fans making  stadium-related digs ?

I’m not making a dig. I’m seriously wondering if the stand is finished yet, as I haven’t seen anything from the club, or in the media, for about a year.

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:
28 minutes ago, kingjoey said:
I’m not making a dig. I’m seriously wondering if the stand is finished yet, as I haven’t seen anything from the club, or in the media, for about a year.

It's not finished.

So what ? Was Rome built in a day ? Were the pyramids finished on an 18 month programme ? Sheeesh !

So what ? Was Rome built in a day ? Were the pyramids finished on an 18 month programme ? Sheeesh !
The Egyptians could have got the fucking stand to line up with the halfway line.

You've no idea how much that bugs me.

31 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

31 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

And how's that lovely wooden bench filled Beach End ? Oh yes. You did replace  it with that hilarious oversized, charmless, wind-break.

3 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Why are you getting all defensive? It was only a question. I was interested to find out.

Archived