Aberdeen v Hearts

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope that Derek didn’t send Levein a Christmas card. That man really cannot take any criticism without acting like a spoilt little kid. I trust that Derek will either blank this tripe totally, or just say that Levein’s comments are not worthy of any response.

24 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I hope that Derek didn’t send Levein a Christmas card. That man really cannot take any criticism without acting like a spoilt little kid. I trust that Derek will either blank this tripe totally, or just say that Levein’s comments are not worthy of any response.

Your manager does sound like a sneaky wee shite. Glad Craig has verbally slapped the little fucker.

McInnes will shite it and say f**k all.  :)

8 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Your manager does sound like a sneaky wee shite. Glad Craig has verbally slapped the little fucker.

8 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

What a wonderfully graphic post. I’m sure that Derek won’t rise to Levein’s jibes, but it certainly won’t be because he “will sh*te it”.

Funny how Levein can't take criticism yet him giving it back to McInnes has all the Dandies wetting their drawers. He's bang on, McInnes likes to whinge as much as anyone so he shouldn't be trying to come across as holier than thou.

1 minute ago, Tony Wonder said:

Funny how Levein can't take criticism yet him giving it back to McInnes has all the Dandies wetting their drawers. He's bang on, McInnes likes to whinge as much as anyone so he shouldn't be trying to come across as holier than thou.

If you had any sense of humour, you would have put that “McInnes has all the Dandies bleating”. Missed a trick there Tony.

Just now, kingjoey said:

If you had any sense of humour, you would have put that “McInnes has all the Dandies bleating”. Missed a trick there Tony.

Baws. In the spirit of Xmas I should get to edit it and we all pretend I got it first time

What's Harry Potter saying now?

8 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

What a wonderfully graphic post. I’m sure that Derek won’t rise to Levein’s jibes, but it certainly won’t be because he “will sh*te it”.

An Aberdonian getting all snooty.  Fit ye like?! :lol:

8 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

It’s funny how Levein’s musings are literally all Hearts have left now. 

Even the glory of the main stand seems to have been forgotten.

Is the super duper new stand completed yet?

Guest Bob Mahelp
28 minutes ago, Romeo said:
38 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

What's Harry Potter saying now?

He's saying that Hearts are fucking garbage, that they can't buy a win, and that his job is under real pressure. 

So he thinks that it's Derek McInnes's fault. 

Archived