Falkirk vs Dunfermline - 29/12/18

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Well it turns out Falkirk are actually shite after all. I thought they were poor in both games so far this season between us but they were all sorts of new levels of pish today. The fact they were a goal up inside two minutes and yet still could have been 4 or 5 goals down before we stopped playing speaks volumes.

I thought we responded pretty well to going a goal down although it's a bit worrying that Falkirk only had 2 or 3 shots on target and scored two - that's been a recurring theme of our season so far. Hippolyte looked slow or carrying an injury so it was a shock to see him get clear for the first (still not sure how that happened - did a Falkirk player slip or something?) but still had enough about him to do quite well today. Higginbotham was his usual frustrating self; two great assists but too often took the wrong option (shooting from distance or trying a ridulous rabona cross after doing well to get into a good position) but the other three midfielders - Thomson maybe less so but Vincent and Beadling certainly - were excellent.

Not going to say we're going to kick on from here but we're definitely making the play offs. emoji19.png Nah, unless Inverness go on a bad run I can't see it. At the other end though, I always said Falkirk would be fine but with Alloa winning today and the sheer number of players they'll need to replace, I'm not as sure as I once was.

Nope Harrison is shite apart from good in the air, tho his goal was a thing of beauty

Pars were definitely better than their first win here, far more on the front foot and wanted it more, tho I dunno how much of that was down to us being shite or feckless.

The players are for sure their for the Pars to have a decent campaign, play offs should be minimum for the squad you have so obviously so far AJ is underperforming.

As for us, we have a collection of donkeys hoping that our opposition get dragged down to our level, Id like to think a few of our players today know they are being emptied or firmly expect to be as some sort of excuse to their performance, only one with pass marks today for me was McKee when he moved more in a central role, which McKinnon should be getting it in the ear for as he was so out of his comfort zone on the left yet did more in 2 mins than Bauben did all game when he moved to central role...

Onwards and upwards/sideways tho

Your stewards need searching training.

Last time (before today, when we won 0-2) I got in with a USB plug, charger cable and cheese.

This time I got in with the same USB plug and charger cable but also a portable radio and a smashing erection.

48 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
49 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:
Get 2018 to fucking f**k.
Seriously, f**k off.
Seething.

Not as seething as Ray McKinnon was in is interview. He let about 29 psi out from his shoulders when he vented there

Pity he didn’t show the same passion today. I’ve never seen a manager so not bothered in aw my life.

DA72E613-3EEF-456A-9141-8D0D3383215F-3725-000006C67F55B649.jpg.0c372527b48c81c984433cd77e0c1f5c.jpg

Edited to include fun fact ...

Falkirk have only managed to amass as many as two goals at home this season in each of 3 matches. However, only against teams with Athletic in their name.

A win, a draw and today’s loss. To continue the trend of 2-0, 2-2, 2-4 the next Athletic to visit should be looking for a 2-6.

Your stewards need searching training.
Last time (before today, when we won 0-2) I got in with a USB plug, charger cable and cheese.
This time I got in with the same USB plug and charger cable but also a portable radio and a smashing erection.

Did you forget the cheese??

Archived