shite christmas presents

come on then - what utter rubbish have you been presented with this year, unwrapping with forced glee and smiling through gritted teeth ?

as an early kick off (mrs h's dad has just been round to drop stuff off, and insisted that it was all opened while he was here) - I am now the proud owner of a 2kg bag (about 18 metres if laid out flat, apparently) of washed and cured cow intestines

yay

on you trot....

27 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:

come on then - what utter rubbish have you been presented with this year, unwrapping with forced glee and smiling through gritted teeth ?

as an early kick off (mrs h's dad has just been round to drop stuff off, and insisted that it was all opened while he was here) - I am now the proud owner of a 2kg bag (about 18 metres if laid out flat, apparently) of washed and cured cow intestines

yay

on you trot....

The mark of a prize c**t.

26 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I got a packet of batteries when I was about 15 from a slightly loopy neighbour as she often saw me listening to my walkman while walking the dog.

Slightly odd but appreciated, she died not long after.

Never owned a walkman and slung the batteries in your dildo. Nap.