Spoonburners v Silver Spoonburners

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sectarianism, racism, we're going back the way it feels like in this county.  The authorities are doing f**k all about it.  Is it time to deduct clubs points for the behaviour of their fans?  Might make a few think but then again neanderthals rarely consider their actions.

Honestly think Hibs will punt this ignoramus. Nowhere to hide.

40 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

The Hearts fans trying their best to be wee Rangers there. Waving union flags and  singing about the IRA. What an embarrassing mess of a fan base.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

3 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Needs strong action by those in authority, images of that have already went global.  The behaviours this season have been akin to something from the 80's.

Maybe the way is to punish the clubs to make the idiots think.  The idiots themselves should be identified, arrested, sent to educational classes and ultimately banned from football until they can be trusted to behave.

Sadly there is no way the governing bodies will address the situation as fundamentally they're shitebags and will continue to pay lip service to stopping sectarianism, racism etc.

It's very disappointing.

Seething bigotry and hatred is a big money spinner for Scottish football unfortunately.

35 minutes ago, Ulises de la Cruz said:

Aye, that trampy looking arse should be sought out and dealt with accordingly but I'm finding it funny seeing Rangers fans taking the moral high ground over it. 

LMFAO  - It's an official Hibs sweatshirt he's wearing.

Seriously ?  What kind of adult goes out dressed in emerald green ? Even to a Hibs game

He will probably claim he said something that looked like black barsteward and wriggle out of punishment on that charge. But he should at least be nailed on the fashion crime.

4 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

LMFAO  - It's an official Hibs sweatshirt he's wearing.

Seriously ?  What kind of adult goes out dressed in emerald green ? Even to a Hibs game

He will probably claim he said something that looked like black barsteward and wriggle out of punishment on that charge. But he should at least be nailed on the fashion crime.

Will never beat that lad with the Hibs top/Miami Vice jacket combo.

Stevie Mallan trying to play like Dylan McGeough 

3F1CF587-A259-4858-8A36-C7BF278D97FB.png.7d68a913208f93e56647613b04a02082.png

Steven Whittaker still getting a game

Our absolute lack of anything resembling a midfield 

That old racist boy making an appearance after we’d whipped out a banner pre game about “Hibs Class”

2 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

I have never heard a songbook like this from a non-OF team before. People joke about Hearts being currant buns without a bus fare but this is incredible.

What words, what tunes? I was there. Apart from one Hello, Hello which thankfully petered out before the illegal bit, I didn't hear anything sectarian. Enlighten us

1 minute ago, Pet Jeden said:

What words, what tunes? I was there. Apart from one Hello, Hello which thankfully petered out before the illegal bit, I didn't hear anything sectarian. Enlighten us

The section of wee boys nearest the east stand were definitely singing about the IRA and the pope. Got loudly booed out as it should’ve been. 

1 minute ago, Zing. said:

The section of wee boys nearest the east stand were definitely singing about the IRA and the pope. Got loudly booed out as it should’ve been. 

Ahh. Well I was a long way from them. You must have been close enough to them to hear them - so presumably you were with the section of wee boys in the East Stand who like to mirror the behaviour. So what words what tunes ?

9 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

You didn't buy a flute for 50 pence nah?

I don't particularly find it offensive, I was shocked at how blatant it was though.

Archived