The Three Team Mini-League

Which club will finish 12th?  

335 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Dundee were awful on Friday - will give both us and St Mirren 

Thought Dundee actually looked quite good going forward on Friday night.  Defensively they were a bit ropey. 

Only watched about 15 mins of today's game , but thought Hamilton looked poor. 

Dundee are safe. They have a shite run in, but are clearly the best of the bottom three and after the split that should show.

Be a case of who's less shite between Hamilton and St Mirren. 

16 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Dundee are safe. They have a shite run in, but are clearly the best of the bottom three and after the split that should show.

Be a case of who's less shite between Hamilton and St Mirren. 

Let's see where things are at the split. Far too early for bold statements such as this. 

On 2/20/2019 at 14:48, Munoz said:

Not many gave us a chance of picking up anything at Pittodrie. Although Tynecastle is usually a difficult place to go , there's always a chance. 

Good point for St. Mirren on Saturday Munoz. 

You must fancy your chances this Saturday now. 

Big chance for St. Mirren to catch up with Dundee at Ibrox and Hamilton at  Pittodrie. 

50 minutes ago, Skondras said:

Big chance for St. Mirren to catch up with Dundee at Ibrox and Hamilton at  Pittodrie. 

Team that concedes far too easily from set pieces up against Livingston what could possibly go wrong? 

45 minutes ago, Skondras said:

One thing I've learned in the many years of following the Saints is, never ever expect to win. At best I'm hopeful optimistic,  but with us and yourselves,  you know anything can happen. 

On paper we have the best chance of points this week, but we've not found Livi an easy nut to crack in recent times. We've now added a bit of physicality to our play so might have a better chance , but definitely won't be easy.

1 hour ago, Munoz said:

One thing I've learned in the many years of following the Saints is, never ever expect to win. At best I'm hopeful optimistic,  but with us and yourselves,  you know anything can happen. 

On paper we have the best chance of points this week, but we've not found Livi an easy nut to crack in recent times. We've now added a bit of physicality to our play so might have a better chance , but definitely won't be easy.

Yep, I thought we'd beat Dundee and lose to Killie but the opposite happened, glad I don't gamble.:lol:

Think you're catching us at a bad time for you now though, after we've finally got a win in 2019, would've been better for you if you'd played us a couple of weeks back.

22 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Yep, I thought we'd beat Dundee and lose to Killie but the opposite happened, glad I don't gamble.:lol:

Think you're catching us at a bad time for you now though, after we've finally got a win in 2019, would've been better for you if you'd played us a couple of weeks back.

The same could be said for Yous though. 

On 24/02/2019 at 15:54, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Accies were awful - will give both us and St Mirren hope.

If Brian Rice/Ronnie McDonald/Les Gray(delete as appropriate) start that same team again  as started yesterday ,then both Dundee and St.Mirren will be laughing the rest of the season.

A blind man could see playing a weak midfield and a young boy for the cameras(he isn't even the best of our Under 18's)was only going to lead to one result and a severe dent to our goal difference.

The team who started the second half would give the other two a game:the first half team would easily lose to Dundee/St.Mirren.

7 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Not at all. I am delighted you've got the monkey off your back. 

Teams without wins over a span of several weeks then coming to play us gives me the fear like no other. 

On 25/02/2019 at 18:06, RossBFaeDundee said:

Now that they have found their winning ways once again, I can't wait for our good Livingston friends to turn Paisley amber!

... okay probably not happening. But they'll surely bag a win with their frustrating play.

Anyone would think you are worried about St Mirren ? So you should be :thumsup2

Archived