Corruption Thread - Where has it gone

1 minute ago, theawaysection said:

Ryan Jack knows, his wife knows (both as native Aberdonians) and his mates know (they are all Aberdonians) that going into Soul Bar on Union St is not a wise move.  On a Saturday or Sunday night it will almost certainly be an environment full of Aberdeen fans or hardcore Aberdeen fans will be in any of the numerous pubs nearby.

While he played for Aberdeen I can tell you he was involved before in arguments near fights with fans out and about in the city.

People have mobile phones and 'Ryan Jack is in town' will get about quickly.

Footballers by clubs are warned to avoid social situations and surrounds that could lead to situations of conflict.  They have a right to a social life but also an obligation to the clubs they play for.

Why are Ryan and his mates out drinking in centre of Aberdeen?  He knows the hatred between AFC and RFC.  There are countless bars more quiet where he could drink in peace and respectfully.

I very seldom red dot but that is an utterly tragic post. 

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I very seldom red dot but that is an utterly tragic post. 

Hi King Billy III, 1690, 12th of July  or whatever your name is.

I'm not going to take your red dot personally.

I wish Ryan Jack well whatever in life, - good player.  But again IMO its not the best for Ryan Jack given poison in Aberdeen towards Rangers for Ryan to head out to Soul Bar and not expect his social life and night to be ruined by idiots shouting stupid stuff.

He absolutely deserves a social life but it is not going to happen is it?

You would maybe think he would know stepping out in Aberdeen is going to be a problem for him - because that is how football fans behave (including how Rangers fans would behave  when Scott Brown walks into a Paisley Road West pub).

Just now, theawaysection said:

You would maybe think he would know stepping out in Aberdeen is fine - but is how football fans behave (including how Rangers fans would behave  when Scott Brown walks into a Paisley Road West pub).

Don't add to your idiocy, mate.  Normal people regard footballers as targets on a night out is a sign of a fucked-up society.  You, though, think it's understandable.  So please take my red dot personally as that is how it was meant.

7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Don't add to your idiocy, mate.  Normal people regard footballers as targets on a night out is a sign of a fucked-up society.  You, though, think it's understandable.  So please take my red dot personally as that is how it was meant.

Having King Billy III icons as a badge is more a sign of a messed up society.

In my opinion of course.

4 minutes ago, theawaysection said:

In my opinion of course.

3 minutes ago, theawaysection said:

'Its just SAD' In my opinion of course.

**Fixed it for you**

:thumsup2 Well done in enhancing your credibility.

7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I can understand your point, and as I’ve already said, the treatment of Ryan Jack in Soul Bar is unacceptable. But for someone who has a symbol of a battle on Irish soil in the 17th century as their avatar (is that the right word?), to be preaching about something being “a sign of a f*ck*d up society”, have a word with yourself.

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I can understand your point, and as I’ve already said, the treatment of Ryan Jack in Soul Bar is unacceptable. But for someone who has a symbol of a battle on Irish soil in the 17th century as their avatar (is that the right word?), to be preaching about something being “a sign of a f*ck*d up society”, have a word with yourself.

No idea who that is and, yes, it would be fucked up.

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

No idea who that is and, yes, it would be fucked up.

As someone from the North East Of Scotland who has limited knowledge of the exact history of the ill feeling generated by the goings on in 17th century Ireland, what exactly does your avatar represent?

Just now, kingjoey said:

As someone from the North East Of Scotland who has limited knowledge of the exact history of the ill feeling generated by the goings on in 17th century Ireland, what exactly does your avatar represent?

I have very little notion of 17th C Ireland.

My avatar is of the first British constitutional monarch and is a celebration of Scotland's Claim of Rights of 1689 which established a legal framework over monarchical power.

I am astonished if anyone has an issue with it. 

2 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Well no.

They made the comments in order to divert attention from fans.  They knew fine that this could pose a direct threat to the referee, but were untroubled by it.

The intention was not to "set the hounds on him".  The intention was otherwise as outlined.  However, the inevitable hounds' response would have been recognised and accepted  as an outcome.

I don't red dot anybody but that post is absolute nonsense.  

16 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

My avatar is of the first British constitutional monarch and is a celebration of Scotland's Claim of Rights of 1689 which established a legal framework over monarchical power.

I’m simply astonished. Thank goodness I live in the North East.

13 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Well put. But for the lazy thinkers William = Orange Walks = Crude Sectarianism therefore he must have been bad - or at least a worse option than other (Catholic) claimants to the crown 

9 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I’m simply astonished. Thank goodness I live in the North East.

Well the idea that Monarchy should be limited by consent of the people, and the act of 1689 which finally established this constitutionally, was based on George Buchanan of Edinburgh and, later, by Samuel Rutherford who wrote his great work, Lex Rex, in Aberdeen.  

8 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Well the idea that Monarchy should be limited by consent of the people, and the act of 1689 which finally established this constitutionally, was based on George Buchanan of Edinburgh and, later, by Samuel Rutherford who wrote his great work, Lex Rex, in Aberdeen.  

And the start of the slave trade.

15 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

And the start of the slave trade.

Slave trade started over 4000 years ago although hat the phuque all this has to do with the compliance officer and the SFA beig fit to run the game gawd only knows.

No wonder the other thread was moved over to the BBs forum.

Archived