Robertson must GO!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

Imagine actually wanting Paul Sheerin as your manager.

Robertson is working with limited resources and what is in my opinion a pretty average squad of players. He’s doing ok.

Harsh on Sheerin imo!

On 7/6/2017 at 20:26, Caley Shaun said:

So happy with all these signings so 100% Robbo and that will continue (some probably think it won't last but I've grown up now lol so I assure you peeps that I WILL stick to my word).

On 9/24/2017 at 21:51, Caley Shaun said:

As the title says, how long until we start to panic or start calling for Robbo's removal, now, November/December time, after new year or at the end of the season.

For me, its now because he's truly lost the dressing room plus going by the courier article which has his post match interview, he sounds like he's really close to resigning.

On 3/13/2018 at 22:33, Caley Shaun said:

I think Mr Robertson should start considering his future because on current form we are going down another division and tbh, he has been a disaster as manager and in the transfer window!! 

On 4/21/2018 at 22:14, Caley Shaun said:

Some may be shocked lol but here is my thoughts on ICT of late and nobody is getting slated ;). 

We gave it our all and tbh, we could have gone on to reach the play offs had we won today, that is my thoughts and that comes from our form since winning the challenge cup. 

As for next season, if we can keep the vast majority of the squad intact for next season plus promote some of the youngsters and get in a few signings then we will be capable of challenging for the title next season.  

...So, I am one optimistic supporter, wonder who goes along with my optimism lol. 

On 8/25/2018 at 16:57, Caley Shaun said:

Totally embarrassing and pathetic, #RobboOUT!!! 

On 10/12/2018 at 02:25, Caley Shaun said:

My team are unbeaten in 19 matches so are hardly shite! 

2 hours ago, Caley Shaun said:

This season has been a joke with all these shite draws and losing to the bottom team from 1 up, todays debacle is the last straw for me, lead 1-0 with 15 minutes to go and yet still fucking lose. 

It's obvious that we need goalscorers yet this p***k goes out and signs a defender that doesn't even get on the pitch!! 

Another season in this division beckons, luckily we are clear of 9th so let's rebuild from now starting with Mr "no clue" Robertson. 

Paul Sheerin, time for you to leave Pittodrie and come home to ICT! 

Enough is enough so f**k all your negative responses to this, my opinion is allowed and this is that opinion! 

O'Connor.jpg

Or is not everyone allowed an opinion unless they agree with a c**t like you! 

That’s the most sensible thing you have ever posted. RiG is a c**t [emoji2]

• The club have no money.
  • To sack Robbo, we'd have to have money.
  • We'd have better players if we had money.
  • We have some garbage players.  To get rid of them, we'd need to pay them off.
  • With money.
  • We have no money.
  • We can't sack Robbo.
  • We have no money.

1 hour ago, Highland Capital said:
  • To sack Robbo, we'd have to have money.
  • We'd have better players if we had money.
  • We have some garbage players.  To get rid of them, we'd need to pay them off.
  • With money.
  • We have no money.
  • We can't sack Robbo.
  • We have no money.

So you'd rather us go to League 1? By not making Change of manager or signing players, thats where we'll end up.  I do include Graham Rae in my criticism too, he's not backing our manager, I am so desperate for an owner with money so we can buy instead of sign free agents. If Utd can get an American owner then surely we can too! 

So you'd rather us go to League 1? By not making Change of manager or signing players, thats where we'll end up.  I do include Graham Rae in my criticism too, he's not backing our manager, I am so desperate for an owner with money so we can buy instead of sign free agents. If Utd can get an American owner then surely we can too! 

I’d rather be in League 1 than go bust.

I’d rather be in the Highland League than go bust.

8 minutes ago, Caley Shaun said:

Are you suggesting that ICT will go down this season.

2 hours ago, Caley Shaun said:

Not sure an owner's nationality is the best way to determine if they'll bring you success.

10 hours ago, Caley Shaun said:

So you'd rather us go to League 1? By not making Change of manager or signing players, thats where we'll end up. 

Clearly you continue to ignore the point being made above. We have no fucking money - how do you propose to pay off a manager or fund new players? Unless YOU have personal funds to invest then do everyone a favour and stop looking silly in public.

Sick of posting the same shit on CTO - but in summary ' Right now our average gates of 2000-2500 will not support a team anything other than mid table Championship at best. Time for all to realise this.'

Archived