Killie vs the new club

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fans of the company that played at Ibrox used to moan about the arrogance of Celtic fans when they started to win the league again.

Fans of the current company that plays at Ibrox start to get arrogant, listening to media hype about English International player as their manager.

Fans of current company that plays at Ibrox ridicule staff of AFC about comments that 10K striker signed from Carlisle who has never scored a goal is as good as Alfredo Morelos.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

MJC this is for you. You ****.

Current Company that play at Ibrox are hilariously shite. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

GIRFUY.

That was delightful. What a ridiculous season this is.

Would have been happy with 2 points out tonight and Saturday and after the shift put in there it's going to be really tough going up to Aberdeen, but if anyone can rally the troops it's SC. 

Incredible man management getting a performance out Jones tonight

1 hour ago, Dunning1874 said:

Kilmarnock’s performance after going ahead was masterful. It inevitably ended up backs to the wall in stoppage time, but for most of the last 20 minutes the job Dicker, Power and Tshibola were doing controlling the midfield was fantastic.

Would agree with this 100%, especially Dicker and Power

HA F*CK*ING HA     KILLIE ARE THE PEOPLE :thumsup2:thumsup2  Hilarious

I have to say I had no expectations tonight beforehand, and after they went ahead, then hit the post felt we would do well to escape with a 3 - 0 defeat.

Enter the stage - Joe Worrell.    What a complete liability and once we equalised I felt we played so well, restricting Rangers to half chances.   I don't remember them cutting us open, especially not the way Celtic did at Parkhead, and felt in the end we fully deserved to win.

All credit to JJ whose commitment to Killie could not in any way be questioned.

We screwed up Robbie Keane's debut, when the **** had effectively won the league in January and we also screwed up Jermaine Defoe's debut too.   

God, it is great to be a Killie fan right now.  Consistency of performance wise, this is the best time in my 50+ years watching Killie.

Archived