Killie vs the new club

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surprised at this result, Rangers won the league last month and just signed two EPL standard players :unsure2:

Feel sorry for Jones though, he'll now be fucking hounded by the Rangers support for his entire time there, same happened with O'Halloran who had the audacity to do his job against Rangers.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Feel sorry for Jones though, he'll now be fucking hounded by the Rangers support for his entire time there, same happened with O'Halloran who had the audacity to do his job against Rangers.

After June, who cares?

7 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

That Bachmann got a yellow card for dissent but Morelos only got one yellow card for hand ball, and not for dissent or diving, shows everything that is wrong with Scottish football. It's at a point now where there is blatantly a different set of rules for this one particular guy.

The bias is so obvious.   When you think how often Pascali was booked it just shows the the different standards applied to different teams/players.

Got a couple of randomers in my office this morning sitting just across from me.  Both **** and both clearly raging as they talk through the game with each other.   Think I'll just hold off on announcing my allegiances for a couple of hours and enjoy the seethe in the meantime.

2 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Got a couple of randomers in my office this morning sitting just across from me.  Both **** and both clearly raging as they talk through the game with each other.   Think I'll just hold off on announcing my allegiances for a couple of hours and enjoy the seethe in the meantime.

I honestly think they would welcome your input Dindy

Just now, stevieKTID said:

I honestly think they would welcome your input Dindy

Once it gets to lunch time I'll get the highlights up and when they hear the Jones goal going in I'll give a wee laugh and say something Sevco related and then just go back to working*.

*Posting on here.

59 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

How fickle are the Orcs - they cheered his name when the teams were announce last night before the game.  

Poetic justice and was great to see Jones celebration. 

Last night just reminds you how much most fans absolutely detest Rangers and Celtic. 

18 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Kilmarnock are going to do a Leicester aren't they?

3 different people who support the two bigots have text me this morning to say this.  I think its happening.

What a night. What a night! At first it seemed as if we were like rabbits in the headlights when the **** scored and I wouldn't have been surprised at that point if they had gone on to score another and go on to win. Then of course up pops Joe Worrall (Antony Worrall Thompson would have done a better job!) who decides he doesn't really want his team to win and Brophy took the goal phenomenally well indeed, great composure. From that moment on we didn't look like we would lose. Maybe draw, but not lose. Every man in the stripes was superb and as much as I doubted JJ like a lot of us did he showed he's committed and wants to play for the badge. Power was superb, Dicker was superb, O'Donnell and Burke were brilliant, Scott Boyd was my worry but he possibly played his best game for us last night. Dan Bachmann was superb too and commanded his box sensationally well. I was worried that Ndjoli was going to give away a goal when he came on but after that nothing to worry about.

The crowd was one of the best midweek home crowds I've ever seen in terms of atmosphere and noise. Rugby Park is a great stadium when it's got a big crowd in it and having the best manager pound-for-pound in it definitely helps too. I keep saying it but this is simply the best Killie team I've ever seen in my lifetime and probably will see in my life too.  Every time we lose an influential player the rest of the team really steps it up a notch and proves that the core of the team is strong and wants to work for each other.

Gerrard's actually trying to blame the pitch again! :lol:

But you can't win football matches if you give silly gifts away. A square ball in the second half, on this type of pitch is something we asked the players to avoid at all costs.

Yes, a slack pass inside the opposition half going a few yards short of the intended recipient and therefore being intercepted, with a goal on the counter-attack following, is definitely entirely down to an artificial pitch and could never, ever happen on grass. It couldn't possibly be anything to do with Jack playing a poor pass, it has to be that square balls are somehow slowed by the surface because underhit or misplaced passes don’t happen on grass.

Just now, Dunning1874 said:

Gerrard's actually trying to blame the pitch again! :lol:

Yes, a slack pass inside the opposition half going a few yards short of the intended recipient and therefore being intercepted, with a goal on the counter-attack following, is definitely entirely down to an artificial pitch and could never, ever happen on grass. It couldn't possibly be anything to do with Jack playing a poor pass, it has to be that square balls are somehow slowed by the surface because underhit or misplaced passes don’t happen on grass.

I didn't see it that way, think he is quite clearly blaming the players.  Its no different to a manager saying "I told the players not to play passes at the back" on a surface that is extremely wet/muddy.

Archived