Killie vs the new club

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

A well known fan of another team (not a mod or a poster on here) gave you a nice wee personal warning to watch your comments on here.  Its been well discussed on the relevant PM chat.  You can actually track back the day of the warning to the day you seem to post less/less vitriol on here.  You've been outed as a wee shitebag.  All mouth and nothing to back it up.

Jesus f**k.  Curtain-twitching drama queenery with added pitchfork-sharpening.

You know I like you, Dindy, but you can also be a right fucking arse.  Today you're just a bad winner.

Just now, Romeo said:
3 minutes ago, sjc said:
I'm sure you'll come out swinging to defend your honour, Bob.......

Careful now... Bob is a hard man...

I think most of us with internet access can relate to that........ somebody must have given him the password for the NSFW forum.

I'd like to get things back on topic now if that's alright with everyone...

Dxqa0wIWkAERrik.jpg:large

Yass.

Edit: Only just noticed the raging **** in the top-right hand corner. Just magnifies the sheer ecstasy that everyone else in the picture is experiencing. Even when they beat their great rivals I don't think they can ever be as utterly jubilant as the Killie fans in the picture.

You know I like you, Dindy, but you can also be a right fucking arse.  Today you're just a bad winner.
Internets a serious business...... when it suits you.

11 minutes ago, Tartantony said:
40 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:
If you hear anything be sure to let me know 

Pretty relaxed replies here Bob. Pre warning Bob would have already multi quoted offering every c**t a square go. Shitebag!

Has he been neutered ?

More. No excuses, no nonsense, just more details about this.

Who do I send the request for information to about this "warning incident" under the freedom of information Act?
Get if fucking posted!

There’s not really anything more to tell other than what I posted. I was told that someone was going to have a word with Bob and, based on the change of his posting style since, I assume that word was had and whatever was in that word (or words) was taken seriously by Bob.

Could just be a coincidence right enough that Bob has suddenly stopped with his hard man/casual chat but I doubt it.

Kinc - I have no idea what I’m being an arse about. As always I am dealing in #facts. Feel free to go back and check my other #facts out and you’ll see the trend that the #facts are always true.

There’s not really anything more to tell other than what I posted. I was told that someone was going to have a word with Bob and, based on the change of his posting style since, I assume that word was had and whatever was in that word (or words) was taken seriously by Bob.

Could just be a coincidence right enough that Bob has suddenly stopped with his hard man/casual chat but I doubt it.

Kinc - I have no idea what I’m being an arse about. As always I am dealing in #facts. Feel free to go back and check my other #facts out and you’ll see the trend that the #facts are always true.
It needs some context is all

I'd like to get things back on topic now if that's alright with everyone...
Dxqa0wIWkAERrik.jpg:large&key=f664773d5913496bdb797e83a91fd4c5ac15dcffc0a1aac3f4427230c3e88a7b
Yass.

Edit: Only just noticed the raging **** in the top-right hand corner. Just magnifies the sheer ecstasy that everyone else in the picture is experiencing. Even when they beat their great rivals I don't think they can ever be as utterly jubilant as the Killie fans in the picture.

Is that not Fergus McCann?

Couldn't resist a quick listen to the start of Superscoreboard there. Billy fae Erskine didn't disappoint. So scunnered about last night that he had to take a day off work and sickened by Jones's celebration. 'He wants to play for Celtic,' & 'He should have gone over and thanked Stevie G' etc etc. A spectacular seethe.

I'll leave it for Bob to tell his side of the story.  The one I've relayed above is something I was told a few weeks ago.  There are a good few of us on here in the chat who knew this warning was coming.
I don't want to say too much but lets just say that 

Spoiler Don't take liberties with the Hibees

Bob just isn’t “radge “ enough and can’t handle his spirits [emoji20]

Archived