Killie vs the new club

Just now, BobWilliamson said:

Only posted once pre match to say JJ would be trying his heart out and the score would be 2-1 either way.

Nobody is walking away

That you took your warning then.  Absolute shitebag.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Only posted once pre match to say JJ would be trying his heart out and the score would be 2-1 either way.

Nobody is walking away

No incredible conspiracy stories from the game, the ref, the sfa, lawell or opus dei involvement?

37 minutes ago, ShaggysBeard said:

That would have been a great season to witness. Dunfermline drew at home to St Johnstone on the second last game of the season, which would have seen them winners with a much better goal difference than Hearts and Kilmarnock. Dunfermline went on to beat Celtic 5-1 on the last day. Would have been a sore one to take.

Having lost the Cup Final the previous Saturday. Celtic finished eighth that season.

And Kilmarnock did not have to beat Hearts by two goals, they had to win 2-0, any other 2 goal winning margin would have given Hearts the title, such were the vagaries of goal average.

3 hours ago, gannonball said:

He doesn't. He looks like a tramp but its a nice change that he is a tramp that I would w**k off  rather than the other way round. Prob would still give him the 5er and all.

Image result for ok gif cheryl cole

50 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

What warning is that? 

Ok then Bob I'll play this game with you.

A well known fan of another team (not a mod or a poster on here) gave you a nice wee personal warning to watch your comments on here.  Its been well discussed on the relevant PM chat.  You can actually track back the day of the warning to the day you seem to post less/less vitriol on here.  You've been outed as a wee shitebag.  All mouth and nothing to back it up.

5 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Got a couple of randomers in my office this morning sitting just across from me.  Both **** and both clearly raging as they talk through the game with each other.   Think I'll just hold off on announcing my allegiances for a couple of hours and enjoy the seethe in the meantime.

You must have the patients of a saint mate...... 

8 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Ok then Bob I'll play this game with you.

A well known fan of another team (not a mod or a poster on here) gave you a nice wee personal warning to watch your comments on here.  Its been well discussed on the relevant PM chat.  You can actually track back the day of the warning to the day you seem to post less/less vitriol on here.  You've been outed as a wee shitebag.  All mouth and nothing to back it up.

Really....:lol::lol:

Please be true :lol:

I'll leave it for Bob to tell his side of the story.  The one I've relayed above is something I was told a few weeks ago.  There are a good few of us on here in the chat who knew this warning was coming.

I don't want to say too much but lets just say that 

Spoiler

Don't take liberties with the Hibees

8 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I'll leave it for Bob to tell his side of the story.  The one I've relayed above is something I was told a few weeks ago.  There are a good few of us on here in the chat who knew this warning was coming.

I don't want to say too much but lets just say that 

Hide contents

Don't take liberties with the Hibees

photo-32066.jpg

17 minutes ago, Darren1872 said:

Thought bob was a casual who occasionally gives anyone in his path a right tanking.... lol. 

I forgot about that. :lol:

Didn't he also give hints about who he was and stuff? Less and less out there the more I think about it.

Archived