Killie vs the new club

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
37 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:
It’s ok. I’m pretty sure I ll not need to shoot you.
If you think I’ve been neutered I suggest reading the last Old Firm thread
You might have noticed I’ve not posted much since as there was a wee winter break
You honestly think anyone and I mean absolutely anyone would be worried about some random anonymous nutter sending them a PM on a football forum? emoji38.png

Seems like you are worried mucker. Why are you letting Dindy away with ragdolling you about on this thread? Why arent you sorting him out? Unless you are scared because you have been TELT

:lol:

How many points?

Dinders can send me a wee PM. 

On an unrelated note, why have you got Apartheid South Africa's flag as your picture, you massive cretin?
I don't know the exact answer to this, but you can bet your bottom dollar that he's about to give you a four paragraph response where he doesn't actually answer the question but manages to feign offence and go on what it's essentially a broadsheet version of a rant about snowflakes and offended liberals.

22 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

The thread with literally everything. A banterous Killie win, Bob being shown up as a shitebag and Kincy posting in the wee hours in a desperate attempt to show us all how not bothered he is. 

Glorious. 

Shhhhhhhhh

Just you go back to sitting in the corner with your mouth shut. 

That ll be right 
There was no warning 
I have no idea what that comment was all about
I just call it as I see it. In this case I just happened to be correct . I suppose if I followed the dark side I could greet about Brophy not getting red carded but tbh Kilmarnock took their chances and defended well enough.
If Ryan Christie was Ryan Kent he would have gone down when he was held in the box. I’d rather see Rangers players stay in their feet and play the game as it should be played. If he had gone down though he may well have got the penalty 
I said it could be our hardest game between now and the break. Kilmarnock have proven over a whole calendar year it is no fluke and fair play to them
I would never leave Candieas our a Rangers starting XI. He makes Tav a better player and his work rate is second to none!
The same Ryan Kent that dived on the edge of the box in the second half?

It can't be forgotten how many times Clarke is a better manager than Gerrard.  I'm going for at least 5 times.
Very much so.
It's also not a surprise that a team managed by Gerrard gets into a good position before slipping up.

Did Clarke not tell Rangers to do one after they expressed an interest?

Its obviously easy and funny to talk about Gerrard slipping there, but if you watch it again he only slipped AFTER he fecked up and let the ball roll under his foot on it's way to Demba Ba. To say he slipped makes him sound unlucky, it wasn't bad luck, it was bad football. No need to let him off lightly.

7 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

*yawn*.  This shite again?  Really?  If my liver was transplanted in to your brain it'd make you  better poster.  It would certainly be larger.

I'd seek medical advice if your liver is that enlarged, to be honest.

Archived