Killie vs the new club

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I had heard that about Katic's father.

Absolutely agree regarding Brophy.  He's forced the error from Worral when a lot of forward players wouldn't even have bothered pressing up like that considering the distance involved.

Sorry I disagree,  Worrall took his first touch and then he was slighly out of control, that then made the decision of the attacker to run at him, he panicked.  The rest is history.

Also i noticed it was not the only time a Killie player ran at Worall when he recived the ball, this would have been a tactical ploy from SC. 

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Well I don't.  The diddy idiots make 'admin references' several times a day over various threads - not just the Rangers ones-  and I seldom reply.  I see that you posted a couple of paragraphs.  I assume that they were as shite as your opening sentence.

Why did you let your club die, serious question

5 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Your journey has lasted longer than the starship enterprise and still haven't got team to win a trophy.

The Starship Enterprise (NCC-1701) was in service for 40 years before it was destroyed.  So, who looks silly now? Eh?

5 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

The thread with literally everything. A banterous Killie win, Bob being shown up as a shitebag and Kincy posting in the wee hours in a desperate attempt to show us all how not bothered he is. 

Glorious. 

HAPPY and glorious...................oh wait..................:wub:

Guest Moomintroll
The Starship Enterprise (NCC-1701) was in service for 40 years before it was destroyed.  So, who looks silly now? Eh?
To be fair the guy in charge was responsible for self destruction in both cases.

2 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
2 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

To be fair the guy in charge was responsible for self destruction in both cases.

YASSS!

Congratulations in being 'every diddy'.  Your team deserved to win last night but your football was fucking brutal.  Still, you managed to appeal to the clapping seals on here, made the obligatory budget quip and even sneaked in an admin 2 or admin 1 'joke' .

Can’t wait to be crowned League Champions of fucking brutal football if that’s your assessment of our style. We play 4-3-3 without compromising to our opponents set up and Sir Steve demands hard work, teamwork and good organisation from the boys on the park. This has proven that the collective is more than the sum of its parts and we are a well coached outfit. Kind of everything the The Ranjurs aren’t in other words. 

I can't disagree with much of that but it wasn't my point, of course.  Still, good to see you trotting out the old " the collective is more than the sum of its parts " gubbins.  What next for the diddies?  There's no 'I' in 'team'?

Your point was "brutal football" was it not?
Now you're backtracking like the shitebag you are.
Awfully funny.

41 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I'll add 'backtracking shitebag' to the list of invectives that brain-dead dross like you use against me.

You can add 'racist’ too, since you think using symbols of white supremacy to get bites makes you clever.

Archived