Ton v Pars - 26/01

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JamieStevenson said:

Sounded miserable. Striker still needed. Decent ones tend not be available in January though so not expecting any more signings.

We have Robert Thomson. He’s class. You can have him if you want. Please.

It's obvious we're lacking width in the team. And I'm sure that's going to get rectified with further signings.  We really didn't have an out ball going forward. 

As much as the Pars knocked the ball about our keeper had very little to do. Same goes for Scully at the other end.

Higginbotham ran the show for them. We couldn't get near him at times. Best for us was Millar who put in some effort.

Thought singing for Tidser to come on was a bit cringey. Don't get me wrong a fit Tidser should start the game. When he did come on he didn't do much.

Couple of tough games to come now. Lets get those signings  in JJ!  

Nothing in that to suggest either team is going to kick on and enter the fight for 4th. Keeping partick and falkirk at arms length is about all we can play for, in that respect it's an ok result for both of us.

We desperately need more quality up front, hoping Crawford can bring someone in but as things stand starting himself is probably our best bet .

That's hands down the biggest pile of shite I have ever seen.

Chris Millar single handedly got us a point against Dunfermline basically... from fucking left mid!

Utter shambles. 

I'd have Jim Duffy back over this fucking nonsense.

Both teams were hopeless, why did you have that Dallas (44?) up front rather than Tidser or Thomson, he was utterly hopeless unless you guys are just going full Sevco reserves.

Looks like Robinson is away shame he never got a send off a decent enough player for us and his fist half season was incredible!

6 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Both teams were hopeless, why did you have that Dallas (44?) up front rather than Tidser or Thomson, he was utterly hopeless unless you guys are just going full Sevco reserves.

Looks like Robinson is away shame he never got a send off a decent enough player for us and his fist half season was incredible!

Probably because Tidser is a central midfielder and Thomson is an absolute charlatan.

11 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Tidser up front and Robinson a decent keeper? Step away from the computer, m8.

4 minutes ago, #Gary said:

Probably because Tidser is a central midfielder and Thomson is an absolute charlatan.

THat would explain Tidser :lol: I would have been more of a threat that Dallas - I actually thought it was the referee who had been at the pies but realised he was a bit younger than his name sake referee

4 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

Tidser up front and Robinson a decent keeper? Step away from the computer, m8.

Dunfermline appearances as at 6 May 2018: 21 starts, 12 shut outs - I would say thats a decent keeper probably a good keeper actually. Whats happened to Gaston with you guys always thought he was solid enough

Dunfermline appearances as at 6 May 2018: 21 starts, 12 shut outs - I would say thats a decent keeper probably a good keeper actually. Whats happened to Gaston with you guys always thought he was solid enough

Gaston is dreadful. Put a shot on target with pace and he'll likely parry it into a strikers path.

14 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Telfer got absolutely dominated by longridge.

In a game where there wasn't much in it that was one of the few individual battles where someone came out clearly on top.

My mate used the term "schooled" which couldn't have been more accurate.  Dunfermline have a lot of very good individual players so it's baffling how you're not a better team unit.

Archived