The Official Airdrieonians Thread - 2019/20 and beyond

If hes done enough for another chance from Murray then we have to trust it but I still think it would be best for everyone if he could move on. It's a shame too because he came with very decent reviews and never really delivered- he was playing alongside Sean FUCKING Crighton though so that obviously wouldn't have helped.

44 minutes ago, Spanish Armada said:

He’s not as bad as your making him out to be he’s a capable league one defender

I would bet not every one agrees with you,he even miskicked and scored against us .no he’s no that bad  ,but no that good either ,

I would bet not every one agrees with you,he even miskicked and scored against us .no he’s no that bad  ,but no that good either ,

Yea,I’ll agree with your knowledge of how good he is,He’s our captain,he plays for Airdrieonians Fc and he gives 100 % what more can you ask.

Lé Skip[emoji815]️

IMG_0964.jpg

23 minutes ago, Red Diamond said:

Of course he's not a superstar if he was he would'nt be at Airdrie, but he give's his all when he pulls on the Diamond.
Our Captain.

Oh well the captain that makes him a player then  .I watch him every week and still waiting for captain courageous to appear.

Crichton is decent, I'm not keen on the lack of passing ability but apart from that he's ok.

I assumed we'd be bringing in a centre half to play alongside him but now that we have Fordyce and Kerr I'm not sure that's the plan at all.