Dundee v Killie - Wed 6th Feb

12 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Just realised that this may be the last ever match thread for us against Dundee.

Farewell sweet princes.

Dundee will stay up. Hopefully they beat their neighbours in the play offs, with big mouths cat running on and nudging in the winner.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Just realised that this may be the last ever match thread for us against Dundee.

Farewell sweet princes.

If only it was that easy.

We all know you will be hanging round the "All things Dundee fc" thread like a fart in a space suit.

Dundee will stay up. Hopefully they beat their neighbours in the play offs, with big mouths cat running on and nudging in the winner.

I genuinely don’t think I could handle a derby play off. Simply cannot happen.

2 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

If only it was that easy.

We all know you will be hanging round the "All things Dundee fc" thread like a fart in a space suit.

I certainly will..... I will look on with interest as to how that shiney new stadium Mr Nealms is building, goes down with fans of the lower leagues :thumsup2

I certainly will..... I will look on with interest as to how that shiney new stadium Mr Nealms is building, goes down with fans of the lower leagues :thumsup2

I don’t think Nelms is actually personally building it himself m8.

You never know, what with reductions in budget, you can't rule it out tbh......

Campy is currently under rule of the wee scrotums of society who are tearing about on their dirt bikes, nelms will have to single handedly remove them before he gets his JCB out so add a couple more weeks on to the timescale

Disappointed to have only taken a point from the Lochee Derry.

Ah well, it may be a few years before we play them again, so it was a nice experience.

I'll just watch this until that time comes again.

(Highlight is 1'26" - 1'40")

7 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

You’re sounding particularly rattled tonight. Is it because your team has utterly fucked any slim title chances you had in the last 5 days?

I reckon @Estragon is one of the 3 or 4 Killie fans on here that stuck actual cash money on Killie to win the league. I hope he is. 

Surprised by Dundee last night thought they played well first half and could of been up by more. Second half though it was all about Killie. They could never keep up the intensity of the first half and were punched out by the start of the second. Killie did everything but score and pretty gutted to come away with just a point. Would have been a joke if old man Miller had scored the pen. 

Going on last nights game, Dundee are going to be the club that hangs around the relegation zone till January then hit a run of form and finish safe and clear. 

Also going on last nights game Stevie Clarkes new signings are slotting in instantly and there will be plenty more shocks, surprises and seething scousers before the end of the season.

Cracking game, some great players on view and some amazing goals.

** I apologise for the reasoned and informative content of this post, please return to inaccuracy and pettiness at your earliest opportunity.

5 minutes ago, kennysmassiveego said:

How about the brutal Dundee banter ? 

Or stop writing thank you after every post 

Not surprised to see that good manners aren't taught in Kilmarnock.

Onthank you.

9 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

I’m confused as to what the song “Stevie Clark preventing 10 in a row” is all about then. Is he going to The Rangers?

That song was nothing but a bit of banter.

We also sing a song about taking on Barcalona, Real Madrid etc. It's a song m8.

Means f**k all!

9 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

A point against title challengers isn’t too bad in retrospect. Hopefully you guys don’t f**k it up as I would like to see it happen, but it looks like your arse is already starting to fall out.

Wouldn't say our arse is falling out. Our form was way above what should be possible with this squad. We'll still be up competing for Europe, however Celtic are far, far too strong.

Archived